What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm enjoying the experience with hard work I gain in confidence, believe in my abilities and comfortable in my own skin, so called friends work harder and put more energy in to patronising, belittling my achievements, and try to de value my experiences. I'm really proud of my self as little as six months ago I would have took it on board and let it drag me down, now I just see it for what it is the insecurities, I'm sure they will disappear once I'm no use them boosting their ego any longer.

^we've had a few, but not that many this year.

One nice thing that's happened these past couple of years, is that I haven't noticed the mosquito spray trucks come around at night. I don't think they've done it either this year or last year. I didn't like going out at the same time as them because they were spraying chemicals in the air. I mean, I didn't know if they had any effect on humans or not, but I figured if it kills mosquitoes, it can't be all that great to breathe in, myself.

Every summer I usually have at least 20 mosquito bites on me at any one time. This year with all the rain I probably have over 40 bites. It looks like my legs are diseased from all the bites and all the scratching that I've done. I kill about 30 mosquitoes every morning and every night and even more no see um bugs. But, more quickly take their place. They only spray around here when West Nile virus is identified in the ones that they trap. Several people have West Nile virus right now. But, they still aren't spraying for Mosquitoes. All the families keep getting free money. But, spraying for disease carrying mosquitoes just doesn't have the pazas that throwing free money at families has.

The prospect of having something shoved up your arse was quite frightening but even though the room was full up with people it wasn't that bad after all...but I was still relieved when it was all over .I hope I don't have to do it again.

I miss when the forum was more welcoming. When people could talk and feel like they belonged. It just seems to be "each person for themselves" now, only posting on their own threads for the most part and not participating in anyone else's unless magic words are used....

TheRealCallie said:
I miss when the forum was more welcoming. When people could talk and feel like they belonged. It just seems to be "each person for themselves" now, only posting on their own threads for the most part and not participating in anyone else's unless magic words are used....

How is the chat room? Does it feel any differently?

Just wondering what it's like.

TheSkaFish said:
TheRealCallie said:
I miss when the forum was more welcoming.  When people could talk and feel like they belonged.  It just seems to be "each person for themselves" now, only posting on their own threads for the most part and not participating in anyone else's unless magic words are used....

How is the chat room?  Does it feel any differently?

Just wondering what it's like.

Chat room is kind of dying too, but the atmosphere is better, I think.  More welcoming...when people talk.

But yeah, that's just my opinion.  Others might think otherwise.

You should come in and find out for yourself :p

Finished said:
^ Wow! I didn't realize it was such a big decision to make. Ha! ha!

Haha. No, I just had a stressful year, ups and downs, my situation was uncertain for a while. I was busy with things. I had a lot on my plate and it just wasn't the right time to start something new.

And now it's time to start researching.

TheSkaFish said:
Finished said:
^ Wow! I didn't realize it was such a big decision to make. Ha! ha!

Haha. No, I just had a stressful year, ups and downs, my situation was uncertain for a while. I was busy with things. I had a lot on my plate and it just wasn't the right time to start something new.

It's not all that new. You should know everyone in there.

While I didn't do all the things I had intended during my vacation, I'll have to remind myself that I was productive to some degree, even if not creatively productive.

At least I'm actually getting paid overtime today. 😁 And not a bad job either.

TheRealCallie said:
I miss when the forum was more welcoming.  When people could talk and feel like they belonged.  It just seems to be "each person for themselves" now, only posting on their own threads for the most part and not participating in anyone else's unless magic words are used....

Maybe Akismet needs to get loose again.  At least then people kind of kept an eye out for each other for when the critter took someone out.

Minus said:
TheRealCallie said:

Maybe Akismet needs to get loose again.  At least then people kind of kept an eye out for each other for when the critter took someone out.

Considering I got it the most, I think people would just rejoice. :club:

Latest posts

Back