What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the greedheads have decided to go all-in on one of my favorite modern dream cars.  There's probably no way I'll get to it in time.
I hope there will be at least something interesting left by the time I'm ready, which I could have been a long time ago if only I'd played my cards right in life.  **** it...

The more I read about the Focus ST, and the more I see them on the road, the more I like them. It has looks, personality, and for a smaller motor it has some decent power.
I could definitely see it as a daily driver that is practical without sacrificing fun.

TheSkaFish said:
The more I read about the Focus ST, and the more I see them on the road, the more I like them.  It has looks, personality, and for a smaller motor it has some decent power. 
I could definitely see it as a daily driver that is practical without sacrificing fun.

It looks pretty cool :)

Abstamyous said:

Cute comic. Didn't know it. But I think there are surely better reasons than spite. Found another nice vignette by the same author:

v3886m7e6bj61.jpg

Why is it bothering me so much a week after the upper class twat said it to me."I'll get my man to do it".He could have called him by his name or by his profession. Like, I'll get Harry to do it or I'll get my plumber to do it.He's not a possession,he' a fully trained professional.Is it the my bit or did I not just like him.I gotta good nose for the people I will butt heads with. I'm glad I told him I couldn't work for him cause I had too much on.Wonder if these upper class dickheads will die out in the next ten years.The younger uppers and middles are more to my liking like they can genuinely dumb down to my level so I'm confident to converse with them ..who knows.

This new layout is going to take some getting used to...

Too bad I seem to have lost all my messages from deactivated members, and my rep point messages - guess I should have downloaded and copied them when I had the chance :(

The likes are cool though...would be neat if it also had a "thinking" face like on Discord

Autumn is here, but the heat hasn't left yet. Can't wait

Yeah I have a couple hot work days left so far in the forecast this next week... :(
Can't wait for autumn to really start.

fall.jpg this is wear my head is :D

We finally get dark mode, but while the mobile version is better, I don't like the computer version.

I like Dark Mode on sites when I have the option, it's easier on the eyes. But yeah, that makes sense about the mobile version, I imagine more and more sites are trying to be more optimized for mobile these days, like when Facebook changed. But that was a mess, it brought back old "Liked" pages that I now can't unlike.

I'm also a computer-only user, since right now I don't even have a mobile device.

PS - I actually saw "The End" tour when it came to my city.

Looks like I'm on top for most points! I'm WINNING!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back