What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My toe feels much better now. I cut out / off the side of my big toe nail and yanked it out again. Man that really hurts. Arthritis has twisted my two big toes and the nails grow into my skin now. The side of effects of years of climbing. Woohoo!

So is it okay to just flat out insult people on this forum now? Bet if I even hinted at calling someone an ******* or fucktard or anything close to what other members have said, I'd be banned in a heartbeat.

some people are so addicted to getting any kind of attention they will go to all sort of lengths to get it. Creating multiple accounts with "new" personalities when they know their schtick is up and folks are on to them. I guess even these people are lonely too but in the long run it does a lot of damage to folks who are actually in distress and really need support. Because these fakes give people trust issues and people have their guard up.

I have a flat tire on my bicycle again. That's crazy. I have decent tires, thick inner tubes, and hard tube liners. This is the third flat in two months. My tube has about 8 patches on it already. I think I might start looking into solid tubes / tires. I used to SLIME my inner tubes. But, it only lasts for a few months and then the tube is done.

I have a flat tire on my bicycle again. That's crazy. I have decent tires, thick inner tubes, and hard tube liners. This is the third flat in two months. My tube has about 8 patches on it already. I think I might start looking into solid tubes / tires. I used to SLIME my inner tubes. But, it only lasts for a few months and then the tube is done.
whereas my bike is in the basement with both tires flat now... sigh... niether one of us on our bikes

I cant stand that I can change my mind so quickly… I actually hate that about myself

that's a long waiting list. 😔
good and affordable therapists are not easy to find so i feel you on that.
Yes, it's really hard to find one. I am lucky, that this therapist offered me to get on his waiting list. Lots of therapists don't even make that, plus, lots of therapists don't want to treat Borderline clients, although I take care of me in a really good way.

Yes, it's really hard to find one. I am lucky, that this therapist offered me to get on his waiting list. Lots of therapists don't even make that, plus, lots of therapists don't want to treat Borderline clients, although I take care of me in a really good way.

See, America might be expensive, but we rarely, if ever have this kind of issue. There's no reason you should have to wait that long, I don't care what kind of mental disorders/illness you have. It's unacceptable.
Are there any other options? Online meetings with someone in a different area? Traveling to one in a different area? Even support groups online? Anything?

Latest posts

Back