What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been listening to the Bloodhound Gang for like 20 years, so it was the first thing I thought of when reading that lol.
Same. They actually did get somewhat popular for a while, but everyone thought they were a new band, I always preferred their older stuff. But hey, not everyone is going to be a fan The Bad Touch and the like. lol

Same. They actually did get somewhat popular for a while, but everyone thought they were a new band, I always preferred their older stuff. But hey, not everyone is going to be a fan The Bad Touch and the like. lol
They definitely aren't a group for everyone, and some of their songs would just downright offend people nowadays. I mean, Yellow Fever... do I need to say more? lol

I don't understand why Def Leppard gets so much airplay on classic rock stations. Their sound is very overproduced and flimsy.
Overrated dross, Just like Foo Fighters which is basically Nirvana without Kurt Cobain, making it just like every other terrible 90s grunge band. Nirvana is no longer a band that existed in the 90s, rather it’s a brand. People who don’t even know Nirvana wear the band’s t-shirts and hang its posters on their wall without even knowing the name of one of the band’s albums. The worst part is is that Dave Grohl, the forgettable, easily replaceable drummer who wrote no songs or music, reaps all of the benefits

A mom thanking me today,I had a word with her youngest son at a program for troubled teens I am involved with.He listened to me,mom says I got to him good.Found out he has changed his ways and no longer hangs around those bad friends he hung around.

What I learned from playing horror games is:
Don't go to public bathrooms. That's where the Portal to Hell is.

Latest posts

Back