What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Peopling' can be fun sometimes, just spent a lost afternoon down the pub. Shooting pool, hogging the jukebox, chatting up barmaids and downing craft cider. Life doesn't get much better. Comfortably intoxicated now and ready for a curry. 🍻 🍛 😁

Liquid bandaid or super glue both are easy fixes for cuts but I’m having a hard time bending my fingers which makes knitting difficult. What other sharp objects can I play with? Scissors maybe. Surely I can find something to cut.

I'm using my new slow cooker for the first time today. If I die while my foods cooking at least whoever finds my body will have a nice warm meal waiting for them.
Hmm. Slow Burning British Rockstar...
Pass.
But you should consider it as an album name 😉

I want to know who the people are that actually sit through home shopping broadcasts. I’m guessing they’re people who are somewhere where they can’t remove themselves from a tv that’s stuck on that channel. Hellish situation in my opinion.

Slow cooking is the bloody worst man, I'm starving and the flipping thing says 4 hours to go. I don't think I really understood the concept correctly 😥 🤷‍♂️

They are amazing if you can get into the routine of starting it before you leave the house for work or even to cook while you are sleeping. You just have to be organized enough to press the power button 😁

You just have to be organized
Yeah, that's the bit I struggle with, I'm more of an adventurer. I took myself off down the high street and found a café, that I'd never noticed before, they did an excellent double egg and chips and I found a new vintage clothes shop tucked away up a tiny alley, I'm now the proud owner of a trilby and a pair of vintage 70's Elvis style sunglasses.

I hope the missus an' the cat are hungry when they get in, I've a tonne load of slow cooked beef goulash on the oven.

Under my son's bed smells so bad. I deep cleaned and washed everything 3 weeks ago. I may catch a case before the day is over.

On a positive note, the cats are willing to pack themselves.

Latest posts

Back