What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's the bit I struggle with, I'm more of an adventurer. I took myself off down the high street and found a café, that I'd never noticed before, they did an excellent double egg and chips and I found a new vintage clothes shop tucked away up a tiny alley, I'm now the proud owner of a trilby and a pair of vintage 70's Elvis style sunglasses.

I hope the missus an' the cat are hungry when they get in, I've a tonne load of slow cooked beef goulash on the oven.
Yeah, you need to get it done right and organized, mate 😜
When they were younger, I started doing to my kids the same pot roast my grandfather used to do on sundays at home. It's a four hour cook time, more or less, so I'd get it started at 8 to be sure it was ready for noon. It was a recurring favorite of theirs when we still had our place I'd clean and wash while waiting.

Does my cat know I can make mistakes?, when I trip over him in the dark, does he think I got up just to kick him in the head?.

Does my cat know I can make mistakes?, when I trip over him in the dark, does he think I got up just to kick him in the head?.
You got it backwards.
He's thinking "My slave just got up at 2am for a drip, time to screw with him" then intentionally jumps in your way 😉

You got it backwards.
He's thinking "My slave just got up at 2am for a drip, time to screw with him" then intentionally jumps in your way 😉
Is the bottom of the food bowl showing? If it is, it was definitely intentional on kitty's part.
I reckon you both may be on to something, the missus says he's always trying to trip her up but he's had it in for her ever since she tried sitting in his favourite chair.

I reckon you both may be on to something, the missus says he's always trying to trip her up but he's had it in for her ever since she tried sitting in his favourite chair.
Ugh, God. See? People like them because they can play with them. WE'RE THE TOYS, MAN!
People keep talking about robots and AI taking over the world. No way man. You wait until they invent a gizmo that make them biologically evolve a couple of hundred thousand years, when they walk on two legs, WE'RE getting enslaved!

Ugh, God. See? People like them because they can play with them. WE'RE THE TOYS, MAN!
People keep talking about robots and AI taking over the world. No way man. You wait until they invent a gizmo that make them biologically evolve a couple of hundred thousand years, when they walk on two legs, WE'RE getting enslaved!
Mate, we should be worried about when that wee stumpy thing on their front legs becomes a thumb. They'll be able to hold a bloody gun then! 🙀

Guys guys guys can you believe the hospital mixed up my blood test with someone elses omfg I didnt know that could happen 😱

I got back some crazy results and i’ve been sent bright red blood cards to carry on me at all times only to find out its someone elses results! They have two different blood groups for me on my file now omg 😬😬😬

Why am I in such an uncharacteristically decent mood today? I don't trust it to last and I hope it's not the calm before the storm.

Latest posts

Back