What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do I go to bed so late all the time?!

I ask myself the same question, as I'm trying to get my sleep schedule, and my entire life for that matter, under control.

I went to bed last night at 12:30AM, which I thought was not that bad. But then I had to drag myself out of bed at 8:12AM, so I guess I needed more sleep than I thought.

I ask myself the same question, as I'm trying to get my sleep schedule, and my entire life for that matter, under control.

I went to bed last night at 12:30AM, which I thought was not that bad. But then I had to drag myself out of bed at 8:12AM, so I guess I needed more sleep than I thought.
****, it’s 1:25am! I’m going to bed!!

Let me just say ....a baby blue sweat suit on a guy is not a good look. Not at all. Sorry.

And before anyone asks, I have no idea what the guy looks like or what race he is or any of that. All I know is a taller, athlete guy was wearing a baby blue sweat suit with the hood up.

Me to my coworker, in front of the Alexa "I'm making a pizza"

Alexa "if you would like me to order a pizza, I can call (insert competitions business)"

Me "screw off Alexa"

Alexa "I'm sorry, I do not understand"

Don't they say they go together?
But, here's a suggestion; middle finger.
Stunner.
Leave.
😉
Hahah, you forget the bit about shaking up a can of beer, opening it so most of it explodes out of the can and trying to pour the remainder into your mouth and missing before you leave to a crescendo of 90's rock music.

Hahah, you forget the bit about shaking up a can of beer, opening it so most of it explodes out of the can and trying to pour the remainder into your mouth and missing before you leave to a crescendo of 90's rock music.
Didn't forget it, it's all implied. That's exactly what I do whenever I meet someone new 😉

For a series or movies about zombies, the actual concept of what IS a zombie must be unknown to the main protagonistsor anyone in that universe. Or else the internal logic of the thing falls apart. There'd be far lesser mistakes and everyone would know what to do.

D*mn, rejection email within an hour of applying to a position. It wasn't that high of a position either, pretty entry-level in fact. That sucks...got to be a new record.

I wish I hadn't fallen off the professional path, cause it's very hard to get back on it.

Again, I'm not exaggerating at all when I say that if I knew that I was going to be low-status, I would have just said "no thanks, f*** that" to life before I was born. I would rather have just never existed at all than live a life of frustration, humiliation, and powerlessness. I really hope I can get out of this somehow.

Latest posts

Back