What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol just play nice you bullies! Thats my only point ✨ im only joking but I think sometimes people think I consider myself a golden child, im not perfect either im just pointing out why people are leaving and I think they tell me because they know i’m hated enough to say anything and it not really add or take away from my popularity levels

Lol just play nice you bullies! Thats my only point ✨ im only joking but I think sometimes people think I consider myself a golden child, im not perfect either im just pointing out why people are leaving and I think they tell me because they know i’m hated enough to say anything and it not really add or take away from my popularity levels
But, that's only one side of the story. I too have heard from people that left for very different reason. This forum isn't going to be a good fit for EVERYONE. There is nowhere on the internet that is good for literally everyone. It's all a matter of what you are expecting to get out of the place you go.

I guess if I'm going to BOTH garage sales, I should take out a little bit more money.

@TheRealCallie can I join your clique for trunk space privileges?

Now see, you've put me in a Dammed if you do, dammed if you don't situation. If I say yes, I'm admitting I'm in a clique and you are the type I want in my clique. If I say no, I still have a clique, but you aren't good enough to be in it. :p

But yes, you can join........

But, that's only one side of the story. I too have heard from people that left for very different reason. This forum isn't going to be a good fit for EVERYONE. There is nowhere on the internet that is good for literally everyone. It's all a matter of what you are expecting to get out of the place you go.
Im just relaying what im told 😇 I think it could be more welcoming but thats not down to one person its a team effort. But its the reason for soo many dry patches on here where no one is posting… 🙃

Now see, you've put me in a Dammed if you do, dammed if you don't situation. If I say yes, I'm admitting I'm in a clique and you are the type I want in my clique. If I say no, I still have a clique, but you aren't good enough to be in it. :p

But yes, you can join........
We all know you have a clique lol and my sources say you give members vegan brownies on Thursdays 👀😅

Share chocolate....of all the crazy ideas I've heard in my life, that one has to take the cake.....not the literal cake, because I don't share that either, but the figurative cake that isn't real and never really existed.....Unless it's red velvet which is a stupid lie of a cake that shouldn't exist.....

point (1) the film the " the golden child" was a great funny film. I enjoyed it !! point (2) rule 101 in todays society jokes are "banned! " Criminal offence now carries 10 years in the hole! 😱😱 ; soemone just may be offended, can't have that can we! hahah :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Welcome to the New world order, of madness!!

Yeah, you better run. If you steal my chicken, you're next to roast on a spit,buddy.
WelcomeFineAcouchi-size_restricted.gif

point (1) the film the " the golden child" was a great funny film. I enjoyed it !! point (2) rule 101 in todays society jokes are "banned! " Criminal offence now carries 10 years in the hole! 😱😱 ; soemone just may be offended, can't have that can we! hahah :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Welcome to the New world order, of madness!!
People making jokes! Ah thank you for pointing that out, I missed that one…how dare anyone think they can make jokes … I just dont know what would possess a person on this site to even try doing such a thing 👀

Latest posts

Back