What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that I can't be the only person who doesn't want to leave the shower when it's cold and miserable outside.

Honestly, I want to have sex again...Im done doing without. Ive met someone that is pretty cool and my son likes him. So, Im going to the "date" thing tonight. If it leads to more dates then I will eventually get what I want.
I hope the guy is okay the next morning. But, I'm picturing something like this as you toss his remains out of the car:

iu

Last edited:
If I was much younger, MUCH better looking, taller, and more social I'd come get you! Come on.... Cook, look like a mannequin, old values......... You are a 10+. Honestly why aren't you taken? I'd think you'd have elgible suitors lined up.
They just don't make men like you anymore Finished, you guys used up all the materials lmao
Pretty sure im single because im insane though lol

Spent the last several hours vinegar-ing various things, letting them sit for an hour, then washing them with dish soap, rinsing, and drying them, and wiping other things down with Clorox wipes.

Did I mention that I hate mold, with the fire of a thousand suns?
You should...it can kill us ..after all.
Hope you got rid of the mold problems, mr fish..

You should...it can kill us ..after all.
Hope you got rid of the mold problems, mr fish..

I hope I did too...

Honestly I didn't even know for sure if it was mold or not, I just thought, better be on the safe side cause I don't want it to get everywhere.

I might be a little OCD about it, in the literal sense of the term. I had major panic attacks about diseases and stuff growing up. Idk I just don't want it to get everywhere, I don't want to have to be careful all the time...

I hope I did too...

Honestly I didn't even know for sure if it was mold or not, I just thought, better be on the safe side cause I don't want it to get everywhere.

I might be a little OCD about it, in the literal sense of the term. I had major panic attacks about diseases and stuff growing up. Idk I just don't want it to get everywhere, I don't want to have to be careful all the time...
I hear that. Better to be safe than sorry.
Whenever I was looking into buying a house in the past, if they mentioned mold - which was usually pretty bad that was my cue to leave. It costs an arm and a leg to get rid of it.

I hear that. Better to be safe than sorry.
Whenever I was looking into buying a house in the past, if they mentioned mold - which was usually pretty bad that was my cue to leave. It costs an arm and a leg to get rid of it.

Yeah, plus I just feel like once something's gotten moldy I feel like, is it ever really gone? It's like I can't trust the thing again, can't just pick it up with peace of mind without worrying, like am I spreading it to whatever I touch next?

I'm also really attached to my things, and I don't want my books, other papers, photos, and clothes to get ruined.

Latest posts

Back