What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone else write honeysuckle instead of the other word automatically now?

I'm just waiting until I say it in real life.
I do on occasion lol. But sometimes I'll be lazy and sick of typing, so I let the censor work for me. Less honeysuckle to type that way 😉

Last edited:
Seeing teachers I had back in high school today.They seen I learned my lesson when I did my time and glad I am cleaning up my life.I told them prison life was bad.Also were proud of me getting my GED

If you REALLY want to be bigger than the Rolling Stones, you gotta do just that, but convince the guys to come on stage naked with open robes, à la Naitch, with the little Nature Boys flapping in the air. Guaranteed publicity mate 😆

I'm pretty sure I read in Anthony Kiedis' autobiography "Scar Tissue", that the Red Hot Chili Peppers have performed completely naked aside from a single well-placed sock...

Why do I allow myself to get so frustrated with stupid people? They don’t know they’re stupid.

And yeah, this is something I need to keep in mind as well.

Some people are just going to be stupid, I need to just let them be dumb amongst themselves, remind myself it's not my life and not my problem, not let it bother me, forget it and keep moving forward.

When everything is all said and done, it won't matter anyway.

Some people are just going to be stupid, I need to just let them be dumb amongst themselves, remind myself it's not my life and not my problem, not let it bother me, forget it and keep moving forward.

I had learn to do that with my mother who would constantly frustrate me with the silly things she’d say. I just let her say and think whatever she wants and don’t call her out anymore. It’s easier that way.

You really don't have an intuitive sense of how much bigger a billion is than a million. A million seconds is about 11 days a billion seconds is about 31.5 years.

Pasta takes pretty darn long to make when you're hungry...
Some are quicker than others.
Rotini, Rotelle and Medium Shells are rather quick.
Ziti, Farfalle, Penne, and Rigatoni are somewhat slow to cook.
Today I made Farfalle.
The Sauce was a braised pork shoulder slice with tomatoes, onions, kalamata olives, okras, and then at the very end, a 6 oz bag of fresh spinach.

It was good.
And I have a nice lunch for tomorrow too...

I saw a Ouija board at a boot sale this morning, it said 'suitable for age 8+'. So you have to be 18 to buy alcohol but can summon a demon at age 8
I don't want to impose my religious beliefs here...so I will only say this once.
Ouija boards...are not a very good idea...bad things can happen...Just IMO...

There are also people who pretend to be stupid when they aren't, it's difficult to tell sometimes if someone is genuinely not the sharpest tool in the box or if someone is playing a game.

Ouija boards...are not a very good idea...bad things can happen...Just IMO...
IMHO, any bad result has nothing to do with the board itself.
There are also people who pretend to be stupid when they aren't, it's difficult to tell sometimes if someone is genuinely not the sharpest tool in the box or if someone is playing a game.
Online, true, but in real life, stupid is as stupid does.

Latest posts

Back