What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 31 today. I started my day with an early morning shower and a 5km walk. Both things I haven't made time for. I heard on a podcast yesterday, "Wake up before you actually need to." Felt pretty good. Maybe I will do it again tomorrow.
Woohoo! Happy Birthday Amy 🎂✨💥

Hope you have a grand day, just remember the older you get the more dangerous it is to sneeze. 😁

I'm 31 today. I started my day with an early morning shower and a 5km walk. Both things I haven't made time for. I heard on a podcast yesterday, "Wake up before you actually need to." Felt pretty good. Maybe I will do it again tomorrow.
Oh my, happy birthday! 😁 Hope you have the bestest day ever!

Cant believe I was called an Asian today 😂 people on this site know how to make me question my entire existence 🙃 im not Asian just to clear that up my bio grandad was however I am deffo not😇✨

Soooo I told the other members of my household, that if they wanted steak for dinner, to go downstairs and pull it out to thaw. I didn't ask them to cook it, just to pull it out of the freezer.

Turns out we are eating grilled cheese tonight.

I have freshly picked, organic weed(s) for sale.

I was going to make that a Facebook status, but I probably would have gotten a warning.

Gardening is fun stuff.

I'm currently going trough a depersonnalisation and derealisation phase and I don't know how to get out of it

I stopped the medication I was taking because I can't drive like this

I'm currently going trough a depersonnalisation and derealisation phase and I don't know how to get out of it

I stopped the medication I was taking because I can't drive like this
Can I ask exactly what that means? I'd like to help if I can.
Also...you might want to consult with your doc first. I don't know what you're taking and what for, but it'd be wise not to just do it and get an actual Medical opinion.

Can I ask exactly what that means? I'd like to help if I can.
Also...you might want to consult with your doc first. I don't know what you're taking and what for, but it'd be wise not to just do it and get an actual Medical opinion.
time and space feels out of place, as if you were watching your life on a television.

the medications were becoming too much, I'm reducing the dose because it's impossible to continue. I am in great mental pain

Might as well just change the forum name to "An Incel Life" Or maybe just "Let's find excuses Life" It's just ridiculous at this point and very likely why this forum is dead, contrary to popular opinion that it's my fault......

Billionaires on "adventure" sure - but they're still human beings. I found the celebrations of their deaths on social media (particularly the 19yo) quite chilling and indicative of a disturbing trend.
I agree. Given what has been shown and said from people who previously when on the thing, I'm not sure why anyone would want to go on that one, but it's their choice. Doesn't mean they deserved to die or that it's some big joke. It's a tragedy.

Might as well just change the forum name to "An Incel Life" Or maybe just "Let's find excuses Life" It's just ridiculous at this point and very likely why this forum is dead, contrary to popular opinion that it's my fault......
darn, the youth did it again !
(jkjk)

it's bleak out there, if only my generation spent more time with one another...

I found the celebrations of their deaths on social media (particularly the 19yo) quite chilling and indicative of a disturbing trend.

People are celebrating that? Sounds sick.

Latest posts

Back