What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ska, I love you, I really do, but let me tell you something; how long you going to stand there and ***** instead of DOING something? Lol
Start working for ANYONE that'll give you money for your ambitions, then strive for those ambitions, man! Da fresia, I'm a whore for money and I'm what, 6 years older than you? Stop yalking and DO, ffs! Lol
Travel those 8500 miles, get what you want and BUY the **** Ferrari, no one's going to give you one lol

I was talking more about people living through spectating, and celebrities and things like that.
Like in MrLonely's picture, the woman going 8500 miles just to watch other people race instead of racing herself.
I wouldn't go 8500 miles for my favorite bands, or anything like that.
It's a feeling I've had for years now, the last several times I've gone to anything and spectated - I just don't like it that much anymore.

Still, you have a point though.

What a pointless statement. The end of the world has been coming since year 1000. You need both, now more than ever.

That's what got me into this mess in the first place - I fell off the path freshman year in college because I thought peak oil, and then the recession/inflation, were the end of the world and there was no point to try because it was hopeless.

Most of the other people around me, who didn't believe in that stuff and carried on, are fine now.

I should have been like them. If I had, I would have been an accountant now, and probably still lonely and single due to not being interesting enough, and I probably wouldn't have realized it either - but I still would have been better off than this. Either way, I'm not buying into any more "end of the world" stuff ever again.

Last edited:
That's what got me into this mess in the first place - I fell off the path freshman year in college because I thought peak oil, and then the recession/inflation, were the end of the world and there was no point to try because it was hopeless.

Most of the other people around me, who didn't believe in that stuff and carried on, are fine now.

I should have been like them. I'm not buyinwadg into any more "end of the world" stuff ever again.
Dude, I work nights in a factory that builds car components for the big companies, poised to go on strike, you think that when I was 18, if you had asked me where my life would be, I would have answered THAT? LOL
I was supposed to be a cop. Kicking ass and taking names. Getting rid of filth, do that you can sleep soundly. Because I CAN. None of it happened the way I wanted it to and nothing os alright with me right now. But, I'm moving forward. You've been staying still since I been on all, man. Less talking, more trying. Because you'll still be there when you're 60.

Ha! That's funny. I have an upcoming alarm at 5, why? Because I wanted to make sure I'd be awake to take my girls to the restaurant2 weeks ago! I didn't even deactivate it, I forgot! Lol
That's whst started this whole mess in the first place! Quiet ride on the bus then "Dad, I want to kill myself but I don't want to talk to you about it".
What don't you take a knife, kid, plubge it right in my **** heart, live? Because that would totally hurt a helluva lot ******* less! Have I not talked about the BIGGEST pain a parent can have in their lives enough? Have I not sacrificed enough for you girls by now? I pull you all through this monsteous, inhuman event and I'm supposed to gove even more? What happens when you've NOTHING left to give?

Richard, I just want to say that there are pieces to what you talked about above that I am currently living with between myself and my own children, particularly my oldest. I know we are different people with very different stories, but I just want to give you a pat and let you know I hear you.
I wouldn't wish this exhaustion on anyone. And daily, I feel my confidence in being able to provide more than I already am failing. I don't want to fear tomorrow will include a loss of someone I love the most, over something that I know they are capable to learning to adapt and live through. And if I do muster up even more for them, what if they are no longer there to receive? How could I live with that?

Richard, I just want to say that there are pieces to what you talked about above that I am currently living with between myself and my own children, particularly my oldest. I know we are different people with very different stories, but I just want to give you a pat and let you know I hear you.
I wouldn't wish this exhaustion on anyone. And daily, I feel my confidence in being able to provide more than I already am failing. I don't want to fear tomorrow will include a loss of someone I love the most, over something that I know they are capable to learning to adapt and live through. And if I do muster up even more for them, what if they are no longer there to receive? How could I live with that?
I'm too drunk to think clearly right now lol. Butz I'm hugging you right back, girl.
We git this. I don't know how, I don't know why, I don't know anything right now, besides the fact that, we'll pull through and find a way.
Thanks girl.

Alright, I've probably talkrd enough. I'm likely going to regret this. Time I slept it off.

Well now, that's different. Was she legit feeling this? I don't know the details, but it feels like she hates for what happened more than you're disappointed i. Ot. Msybe not follow my advice of having a convo with her and cut her soje slack lol

She never wanted kids, but married her ex after their first. He wanted kids. So all three of her kids are with the same man. Parenthood is challenging, but it's even more challenging when it's in multiplicity, and not really originally even wanted. That's why she's more frustrated about it than I am. That being said however, she is actually the dominant caregiver between her and her ex. He's, a bit more aloof than she is. She's not from America, so she's a bit more cognitively and actively engaged. She had to be, in order to learn how to have a life here. I'm disappointed, yeah, but not with her, just that it happened. And at any rate, I can shrug and sleep off disappointment pretty easily. Part of why she's with me in the first place is because she's also trying to teach herself how to manage herself better in very similar ways to how I do. Both of us are creative introverts with similar enough homebody types of hobbies. It just happens to work in our favor that we are that way. We're actually both very active and busy throughout the week. So it's complimentary in that there's never really a "I wanna go out/I don't wanna go out" tug of war kind of an issue. She's also very direct with her communication, citing that it's just part of Danish culture. I also see that in her father, who is also that way.

She's not nagging. She's trying to tell you something. The only reason she's being persistent is because she cares. When she stops nagging as you call it, you should be worried because at that point she no longer cares.

The truth is an offence to some, and when the truth is preached, some will be offended. Jesus is the truth and the light… praise the lord ✝️ wash me, and now I am born again, out of my sin, thank you Jesus. I have put away zodiacs, crystals, meditation, and picked up the love of god 😇

Feeling pretty disappointed. My one and only friend announced his retirement after 37 years on Instagram where he added a collage of pictures of himself with other colleagues over the years, some that featured more than once, and he didn’t display a single one of me with him. We just spent time together yesterday ffs so it’s not like I wouldn’t have been on his mind and I know for a fact he has photos of us together. Sometimes I feel that he’s embarrassed of me, of associating with a loser, the guy that got forced out of his career, that I’m his go to friend when nobody else is available. What a letdown.

Feeling pretty disappointed. My one and only friend announced his retirement after 37 years on Instagram where he added a collage of pictures of himself with other colleagues over the years, some that featured more than once, and he didn’t display a single one of me with him. We just spent time together yesterday ffs so it’s not like I wouldn’t have been on his mind and I know for a fact he has photos of us together. Sometimes I feel that he’s embarrassed of me, of associating with a loser, the guy that got forced out of his career, that I’m his go to friend when nobody else is available. What a letdown.
It's amazing, the vast array of ways The Universe can heap sufferings upon us, and the different ways they can affect us. From the catastrophes and calamities we duck, dodge, and weather through with relative ease...

...to the most delicate of feathers, falling gently, slowly, and randomly upon the most carefully built house of cards, causing it to collapse.

(just going on a bit poetic like...)

Don't forget your other friend: your Self.

Was doing some computer work today, and I checked the old link I had to the High Existence forum.

Apparently, they changed the whole layout of it. My account, messages, and the entire forum appear to be gone.

It's a bummer. I remember when I stumbled across that site. The people seemed larger than life, full of ideas and energy. I felt like I was making new discoveries every day.

It looks like that era of my life is officially history.

Was doing some computer work today, and I checked the old link I had to the High Existence forum.

Apparently, they changed the whole layout of it. My account, messages, and the entire forum appear to be gone.

It's a bummer. I remember when I stumbled across that site. The people seemed larger than life, full of ideas and energy. I felt like I was making new discoveries every day.

It looks like that era of my life is officially history.

^
I never rewatch the movies that I watched as a kid/teen. Because they are not like they used to be, they lose their charm. The same is with the computer games. So I let them stay a little mircale )

Wow, saw this guy I considered … mid at best maybe a 3-4/10 on looks alone… and he has a gf now and wow he looks like a solid 10/10 all of a sudden. I have no idea what he did to his looks but well done to him… it’s like looking at a different man. I complimented him and everything when its against my rules to compliment men about their looks. Rob said it’s the power of having a good woman lol

I don't want to sound disparaging...but this really seems like high school. The waiting for someone else to start. I wouldn't actually know, I was expelled. But various cinematic stories outline it.

Latest posts

Back