What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I had a daughter... I'd want her to know these things are not to be worried about...

If we can love ourselves and love others, isn't that part of what it's all about? Isn't that beautiful?
Yeap, but I'm worried myself, so it's a bit complicated. I probably have some problems with loving myself and really worried she can be like me. Thank you )
Maybe get a general checkup at the doctor? Shoulders aren’t the guide but the waist is. If she becomes obsessed with weight loss that can lead to eating disorders. Her age an physical activity make a difference as does genetics, but all of that can be dealt with effectively these days.
The doctors see no problem, they usually don't care about other children in a school. Her physical activity is also normal. Thank you.
At least other kids in class don't care about the weigth, in my childhood they did. Maybe it's a kind of the "cultural peculiarities".

I guess the problem is I should be sure in what I tell and I am far from being sure. Maybe it's a case where lying is a better choice.

Yeap, but I'm worried myself, so it's a bit complicated. I probably have some problems with loving myself and really worried she can be like me. Thank you )

The doctors see no problem, they usually don't care about other children in a school. Her physical activity is also normal. Thank you.
At least other kids in class don't care about the weigth, in my childhood they did. Maybe it's a kind of the "cultural peculiarities".

I guess the problem is I should be sure in what I tell and I am far from being sure. Maybe it's a case where lying is a better choice.

I’m sure you’re doing your best and will find the right way to guide your child 😇 my dad was horrid to me lol he would say things that would make others gasp in shock about weight and looks… however I respond best to tough love, I loved it when my dad would ridicule me, was fuel for the gym whereas other people would probably get depressed about it.

I emailed a friend of mine and they still haven't answered me back. Believe they are back to ghosting me again. I'm tired of trying to put effort into a friendship and have them continue to do the same pattern. It's better to let them go.

Confess your sins to a priest - I'm sure he'll say that jesus forgives you :p
Lool Jesus forgives always however my waist wont 😔😅 ate nothing at all today but now I want another late night pizza 😅

Aw, didn't see your latest thought. Yeah, it was a horrible event.
Yeah its insane, I never really knew anything about it but so sad to see a breakdown of what happened.

Revamping my cover letter and resume.
It's going like back when I did this last, I still had a copy of MS Office, which I did actually buy instead of crack or pirate because at the time I had a a good savings and a good job so I was like "Eh. I use it enough for business purposes and journaling, so yeah sure, I guess." Whatever. Back then, I had like $10K, which at the time, back in like 2012, I could've afforded to quit work for a year if I wanted to and have all expenses paid.

Well, long story short that money's gone, as is the job. And as for MS Office, that version is not compatible with my much more modern laptop due to the fact that back then I was using an older 32bit computer, and this is a 64bit computer. :rolleyes:

So even though I spent $100 - $200 on the software, the software won't install due to having a stronger processor. The difference is actually more significant than it probably sounds, as back in 2012, 32bit was less common and was older even back then, but I had that computer BEFORE I had the money.

Anyway, long story short, so I'm having to redo this stuff in Google Docs. I totally forgot about Google Docs and didn't have too much experience with Google Drive, so I spent the better part of my morning familiarizing myself with the basics and clearing out a whole bunch of old files from my drive that I had so that I could save additional things needed to my drive.

Time for coffee.
Because this is gonna be a lengthy process of a day, and I'd like to double down on my coffee now, so that it doesn't throw my sleep schedule for later tonight.

So the downside of dating a girl across the street is when you split one of you has to move or it all becomes a wee bit uncomfortable.

I found a tenant for my house today and rented a cottage in a small village in the West Country. It's a few miles from my daughter, I'm looking forward to spending more time with her. The villagers seem a bit odd though, I got some really creepy looks this morning, I'm pretty sure they're planning to put me in a wicker man. 🔥 😱 🔥

Latest posts

Back