What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phyxi said:
I'm excited because I'm finally getting to see the new Harry Potter movie :D:D:D I hope it's good

I saw it today. Didn't think it was that good :( Well it was ok, but there wasn't enough action for me.

Jesse said:
Phyxi said:
I'm excited because I'm finally getting to see the new Harry Potter movie :D:D:D I hope it's good

I saw it today. Didn't think it was that good :( Well it was ok, but there wasn't enough action for me.

Yeah, I've been hearing a lot about the lack of action! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to see :p

Phyxi said:
Jesse said:
Phyxi said:

Yeah, I've been hearing a lot about the lack of action! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to see :p

Really I just kept waiting and waiting for something to happen and nothing ever really did :( I think it's still worth seeing though.

Jesse said:
Really I just kept waiting and waiting for something to happen and nothing ever really did :( I think it's still worth seeing though.

lmao, when the credits starting rolling, I said, "Where's the rest of the movie?!" :p

I must have some fucken serious mental and emotional baggages.
I been waking up with these same old freaken thoughts or flashbacks for the past couple
of days and it's ******* me. Something retriggered it.
I don't know if it's grieving, guilt or WTF...to start off my days.
I don't know if I'm just letting go of whatever the fresia I'm able to handle at the moment.

Jake died and the twines died then Sherry fucken relasped.
It wasn't my fualt. It was beyound my fucken control.
I can't run with this anymore. All it dose is make me feel like honeysuckle.
There..it's out in the open.
Let it fucken die
Let go.

Please don't response to any of this.
I just needed to write about it and just let it out.
There nothing to said or done..What's done is done.

I m thinking how to get rid of this stupid headache which I have from 3 days now

I'm sad! I want to go on a cool adventure with a buddy, but I'm afraid to ask anyone. I don't know where to go, anyways.

I'm thinking about this really awesome job I will interview for this coming week. It's a position with Children's Services, where I'll hopefully get hired on as a case manager, meaning I'll do home visits, check up on kids, work with families, and when necessary, place children in suitable homes. I'm really looking forward to doing some good.

I've always wanted a job that had some sort of real meaning to it. I tried teaching, but never felt that spark, ya know? Just a bunch of kids who had no desire to be there and for that reason did not try to apply themselves or learn. Now, I'll have a chance to really do some good... making a difference in the lives of kids. That's an awesome thing, I think.

So yeah, that's what I'm thinking about.

That it's way late (or early) and I'm way hungry, I just can't seem to drag myself away from here. Willpower, what's that anyways? :)

I m thinking Samba is making 1000 posts yay and also I should eat now cos I havetn eaten anything for long time

I was just thinking why I've been holding on to some honeysuckle or random honeysuckle that pops into my fucken head.

The reason why I felt so bad about myself was that the crazy ***** loved the drugs, alcohol
and gambling more than she loved me. That's why I felt like less than fucken trash.
It really racked my fucken brain and messed with my self-esteem.

I'm not going to feel like that anymore...It wasn't my fualt.

Lonesome Crow said:
I was just thinking why I've been holding on to some honeysuckle or random honeysuckle that pops into my fucken head.

The reason why I felt so bad about myself was that the crazy ***** loved the drugs, alcohol
and gambling more than she loved me. That's why I felt like less than fucken trash.
It really racked my fucken brain and messed with my self-esteem.

I'm not going to feel like that anymore...It wasn't my fualt.

I'm thinking Lonesome Crow's a pretty tough dude, and is right not to beat himself up for someone else's failings.

Also, I'm bored.

Latest posts

Back