What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm bored and I don't know what I should do today

*sighs* it's nice out but I can't think of anything fun to do outside

I'm also wondering If there was anyway I could sell my uterus on ebay, without having to undergo extremely evasive surgery, ******* stupid organ

Watching Bridget Jones's Diary for the first time in a long while, and still think that the scene where she quits is one of the best quitting your job scenes ever.

By forcing myself to be social, I will also ensure productivity throughout all areas of life.
:)

Electric_Fusilier said:
That the new 'Sherlock' series is fantastic!

Yeah man, I was smitten! Talk about LMFAO.

(Apart from the silly tippy tappy bits where they 'showed' his thoughts... but that's only the tiniest niggle from a pedantic moaner...)

[Sherlock brutally, but accurately, reconstructs Watson's entire recent life in the space of 30 seconds, based on an analysis of his mobile phone]
Watson; "Wow, that's amazing!"
Holmes: "Hmmm interesting, that's not what most people say"
Watson: "What do most people say?"
Holmes: "Piss off"

Totally hilarious, totally brilliant.

(What I was thinking before I read your post was... "I'm so tired"...)

I was thinking that muggy weather makes my already tousled mess of hair a more, bushy mess. The 80's are gone.....I need to use that flat iron more and live in a drier climate. Then I saw, epic fale boy's, little avatar guy getting wailed and cracked up. It never fails to get me giggling... Sometimes the simplest things set me off...:)

hehehe - i thought i'd get bored, but i still giggle... it's the way it happens over and over and over and over and over and over and ov...

*sigh* it's funny coz it's true. :(

glad it cheered yez up tho' Nina :D

Epic fale boy--
Awwwwwwww...Come here and let me give you a hug ((((((epic))))) You're far too adorable to be wailing on yourself like the avatar fellow gets wailed by his ball...

epic fale boy said:
Electric_Fusilier said:
That the new 'Sherlock' series is fantastic!

Yeah man, I was smitten! Talk about LMFAO.

(Apart from the silly tippy tappy bits where they 'showed' his thoughts... but that's only the tiniest niggle from a pedantic moaner...)

[Sherlock brutally, but accurately, reconstructs Watson's entire recent life in the space of 30 seconds, based on an analysis of his mobile phone]
Watson; "Wow, that's amazing!"
Holmes: "Hmmm interesting, that's not what most people say"
Watson: "What do most people say?"
Holmes: "Piss off"

Totally hilarious, totally brilliant.

(What I was thinking before I read your post was... "I'm so tired"...)

So cool!

Holmes: 'I'm NOT a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath!"

LMAO!

Why do people go round assuming that they know what is best for me? Especially since they are always wrong.

At the moment, I am feeling insecure about everything... except my cooking.

I am just a giant bucket of assorted neuroses.

Laughing my ass off at this exchange from Cheers:

Rebecca: Do you think that you could help me develop a more business-like appearance?

Dr. Lilith Sternin-Crane: I'd love to, Rebecca. And may I say, it's about time you asked. There are two approaches a woman can take in turning her look to her advantage. The first is to play upon the male's sexual drive and turn yourself into an object of desire. I have opted for the second.

Rebecca: What's that?

Dr. Lilith Sternin-Crane: Scaring them stupid.

I came in thinking about the run I just took on the beach. It was barely daylight, only one other lone person walking their dog. It was silent accept for the rush of the waves, cry of a gull and my own pounding heart. Peaceful but lonely, an incredibly beautiful sight, the pink tinge of a new day resting on the horizon line.

Then---I saw Epic's little avatar guy and read his post and now all I'm thinking is what could I do to make the pain a tiny bit less. It's time for another hug...{{{{{Epic}}}}

Latest posts

Back