What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why is it that when something good happens, a bunch of stupid little honeysuckle has to happen? my best friend is in town for month and satying with me. this is good. but a bunch of stupid stuff has happened to me lately. my car battery died. im getting a crappy amount of hours at work again right in time for stupid things happening that i need money for. today i got a speeding ticket that i wont be able to pay in time. the fm reciever for my zune is done so no more music in the car for a while, im stuck listening to the lame ass radio. within the next month i need to get my cat neutered because it will calm him down. hes been a real d-bag lately so i just want to get it done. i also still need to get him shots. i need too much money that i dont have. FML.

I have anger problems :(

I've been playing GTA for the past couple of hours just killing people, I do this all the time to release my inner anger and frustration out, but it's never enough, so I just do it for hours and hours.

Sean said:
i feel so empty . . no purpose . . . no hope
nothing will ever change, i will always be a failure,
i'll never be able to beat this anxiety/depression/

Sean this is exactly how I feel every other day or at certain points in the day like oh say; now. You aren't alone in feeling like this.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Sean))))))))))))))))))))))))

I went to the store this morning

friendly chit-chat with the clerk and she asks me

"are you on your way to school ?"

Maybe it was that this woman was 70

but do i REALLY look like a child ?

Sooooooooo tired. I shouldn't be sick this much. Makes me paranoid, but I had a blood test a few months ago. Something would have come up if something was seriously wrong with my immune system, right? Screw being sick. Screw the classes I have to go to today.

It's okay. Last day. I can do this. No more exams. Sleep all weekend.

shells said:
Sooooooooo tired. I shouldn't be sick this much. Makes me paranoid, but I had a blood test a few months ago. Something would have come up if something was seriously wrong with my immune system, right? Screw being sick. Screw the classes I have to go to today.

It's okay. Last day. I can do this. No more exams. Sleep all weekend.

YAY for sleeping all weekend. :D

I think ERIS is a BOT

I have to go be a person and do thing out in the world, and pretend that I care about all of the honeysuckle around me

off for the day. Im going to try to BE

:rolleyes:

eris said:
I think ERIS is a BOT

I have to go be a person and do thing out in the world, and pretend that I care about all of the honeysuckle around me

off for the day. Im going to try to BE

:rolleyes:

[youtube]3cShYbLkhBc[/youtube]

:p:):D

^^ Yay! Love that song. Domo!

I'm thinking how I can save some of my paycheck and keep certain people's grubby hands off my money.

i have been sleeping so bad for the past few weeks. between me just sucking at sleeping and this cat i am just always so tired. we have all these plans this weekend because my best friend is in town and already i dont want to go anywhere. i just want to stay at home and do nothing. i should be looking forward to this and it should be fun but im so tired that it wont be. everything is just so stupid for me right now and im so very... blah.

I'm about to shave my head

If I find a good pair of scissors I'll do it. I might regret it for a few months...

Very romantic alonewanderer. Not sure if that well make him feel any better but you had moor to say then I did when I read he's post.
So good on you for saying it :)

Latest posts

Back