What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a very disturbing phone call, a girl I knew from awhile back phoned me sounding pretty cheery then the story falls apart. 1 felony, 3 misdemeanors later apparently she'd rather go back to jail rather than being bonded out for a drug charge by her mother. She asked me if I could take care of her dog while she pondered between staying in jail for a long time versus overdosing on heroin...

Such a pretty girl who squandered her scholarships and is addicted to drugs, I think I got the phone call because she blames me for her situation because I didn't date her. @#$%@#$ FML

i cant believe i have been looking for this random ambient song for over a year now with no luck. although i think i finally may have found who did the song but that hasnt helped my search for the actual song though. GRRR

PurpleDays said:
Eating. Disorder. Not. Otherwise. Specified, Broken Doll?

Yeahh. I'm an ex ana/mia, so I can relate. And when I say ex, I kinda mean... current... every other day, like.

Eugh. Mirrors are the worst thing ever.

Do you see anyone for it? I've been on a waiting list for NINE MONTHS.
Yes that's correct, I'm EDNOS (Eating Disorder Not Otherwise Specified). I'm not currently seeking medical help/advice. I am going to talk to my counsellor about it though.

Sean said:
Wikipedia'ing right now.

Eating disorder not otherwise specified, I see :(.

Unfortunately, I don't know enough about eating disorders at this particular moment to be much help.

I would suggest that you should be honest with your doctor, just tell him everything. I understand that it could be difficult, but I think it would be for the best. He can help you :).

At the least, talk with someone about it. :(.

Take care.
I don't want to tell my doctor.

cheaptrickfan said:
Broken-Doll, I agree with Sean. As I am sure you know, just hitting the weight range that your doctor considers to be healthy for you is the smallest hurdle - the largest and most difficult issue of an ED is still the psychological component, getting over how we interpret what we see in the mirror.

((((((Broken_Doll))))))
I don't want to. I lie as best as I can when I go to see doctors, tell them I'm eating fine, say my weight has always been roughly such and such weight and so on...

Broken_Doll said:
PurpleDays said:
Eating. Disorder. Not. Otherwise. Specified, Broken Doll?

Yeahh. I'm an ex ana/mia, so I can relate. And when I say ex, I kinda mean... current... every other day, like.

Eugh. Mirrors are the worst thing ever.

Do you see anyone for it? I've been on a waiting list for NINE MONTHS.
Yes that's correct, I'm EDNOS (Eating Disorder Not Otherwise Specified). I'm not currently seeking medical help/advice. I am going to talk to my counsellor about it though.

Sean said:
Wikipedia'ing right now.

Eating disorder not otherwise specified, I see :(.

Unfortunately, I don't know enough about eating disorders at this particular moment to be much help.

I would suggest that you should be honest with your doctor, just tell him everything. I understand that it could be difficult, but I think it would be for the best. He can help you :).

At the least, talk with someone about it. :(.

Take care.
I don't want to tell my doctor.

cheaptrickfan said:
Broken-Doll, I agree with Sean. As I am sure you know, just hitting the weight range that your doctor considers to be healthy for you is the smallest hurdle - the largest and most difficult issue of an ED is still the psychological component, getting over how we interpret what we see in the mirror.

((((((Broken_Doll))))))
I don't want to. I lie as best as I can when I go to see doctors, tell them I'm eating fine, say my weight has always been roughly such and such weight and so on...

Talk to someone you trust . . at least?

sigh... still awake at 5am... wtfblah...

you ever just think there is no one? every girl i have ever seriously had interest in is out of reach in one way or another. i hate feeling like i could be the one to make someone feel better because i would treat her right but i know i will never get the chance to. im tired of feeling like this.

Please be a lovely doctor with good bed-side manners. Find out what's wrong with me. :(

Sincerely,
Your 10 o' clock patient

*hugs shells* Hope it's gooooood.

OMF. I JUST FINISHED MY APPLICATION FOR MY SUMMER. ZOMG WTF BBQ.

@ Sean: I have an appointment with my counsellor in a few days, I plan on just telling her everything since it's confidential.

I don't think I want to 'get better' right now, I don't want to be left bare when if it gets taken away from me because then I'll be forced to face up to life. Something like that anyway. I guess in some ways it is a coping mechanism, albeit a very bad one but all the same I cling to it because I feel like it's the only thing I've got right now. In other words, I feel that if I didn't do the things I do, I might resort to something worse as a coping mechanism.

Broken_Doll said:
@ Sean: I have an appointment with my counsellor in a few days, I plan on just telling her everything since it's confidential.

I don't think I want to 'get better' right now, I don't want to be left bare when if it gets taken away from me because then I'll be forced to face up to life. Something like that anyway. I guess in some ways it is a coping mechanism, albeit a very bad one but all the same I cling to it because I feel like it's the only thing I've got right now. In other words, I feel that if I didn't do the things I do, I might resort to something worse as a coping mechanism.

Ahh, that's good. Speaking with someone definately helped me with depression/anxiety.

I don't exactly follow, you're being extremly vague*shrug*.
You should talk to the counsellor about your other problems, if you have them. I think that's what you're saying.

sigh... im a mess. im so lost inside my head. it just wont let certain things go and these things keep me down. i wish i always had a distraction for my mind... but it will soon be over.

*hugs edge crusher*

*yawns* good lord I can't even remeber the last I was up till 3am it must have been over a mont

oh my, I wonder if I'm getting old, or getting too into this whole "school routine"

nbah

Latest posts

Back