What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could tell you how thankful I am that you made me smile and feel the way I did.

You are brilliant, beautiful, kind and funny. And I hope you are happy, no matter what that takes.

Stay in my life, I promise I'll make you smile and take care of you.

But if you don't.. You'll be missed. But the best of luck to you.

I saw the stupidest thing today. When I got back to my car at the end of the day, there was this SWEET mustang parked next to mine. I was admiring it when I peeked inside and saw an abomination: it was an automatic.

FFS, a car like that should ONLY be sold as a standard. Driving a vroom-vroom muscle car WITH AN AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION is the sign of a total poseur. Totally like wrapping a cucumber in foil and stuffing it down your pants when you wear leather pants.

Automatics are for pussies.

:p

Still feisty today. haha

I like living by myself, I don't like people, never have that's fine and probably not going to change. But I still do want to talk to someone every now and then, its been close to a week and a half straight of not talking to anyone and the last time I talked with someone its was just with my boss about work. Maybe this is just how things will be from now on now that I graduated college.

I guess I'll just keep watching tv shows, anime and playing video games and the characters in them will be the people in my life, maybe that's all I can do for now...

You got me senses. You're so smart. I could not live without you. You give me a smile and a word of power. You scroll through a large stone from my heart. Now my soul is peaceful. You made me smile and laugh. Again after a long time. You saved me from the darkness. I love you and care for you, Mom. :') ♥

I love you!

I'm 25 and I still don't understand how people can be so bloody awful and I guess I don't want to either. Maybe most folk were raised in a barn.

Also, I miss my lil' sis. Even though I only went without her for one day. I always miss sis pretty quickly, even though she doesn't say much.

Rosalyn said:
I'm 25 and I still don't understand how people can be so bloody awful and I guess I don't want to either. Maybe most folk were raised in a barn.
im 35 and i still dont either..

Omfg 25 miles on a mountain bike that was kinda hard, so many hills
But it was still great though, pretty fun :)

I feel a little sad now, some of my cousins came up to cr, and my aunt and uncle are making a big dinner, only i can't get a ride back home

*sad*

:(

but at least i don't live with my mother

*happy*

:D

Latest posts

Back