What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I F***ING HATE THOSE C***S WHO DISH OUT BULLSHIT ADVICE ON LIFE WHEN THEY HAVE F***ING IDEA HOW F***ING DEMENTED IT MAKES ME THINK OF THEM AS AND HOW F***ING PATRONISING THEY SOUND LIKE THEY THINK I KNOW F**K ALL BECAUSE I'M YOUNGER THAN THEM, IT'S F***ING honeysuckle, I WANNA STICK THEM IN A BLENDER, COVER THEM IN PETROL AND SET THEM ON FIRE AS I THROW THEM OUT OF AN AIRPLANE AT 30,000 FEET

stand for something, or you will stand for nothing, and we will all be held to account, there is no pass option

my mother has a million wishes but will not take a single action towards reaching any of them

My computer is broken!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god. *panicking*

Thank god, that I can use my mother's computer.

Errrrrrr, I don't have a money to buy a new computer.

*crying*

:(

lonelyfairy said:

Oh my god. *panicking*

*crying*

*hugs* No panic. Your information is still safe at least, and I'm sure it can be fixed.

IgnoredOne said:
lonelyfairy said:

Oh my god. *panicking*

*crying*

*hugs* No panic. Your information is still safe at least, and I'm sure it can be fixed.

Hopefully. :(

I have way too much to do this week. I don't know how I'm going to find the time and I don't want to do half of it cuz it's way too hot.

Mr. Lahey: SHHH! Can you hear that?

Randy: Hear what, Mr. Lahey? I don't hear a thing. There's nothing there.

Mr. Lahey: RANDY! SHHH, YOU AREN'T LISTENING!

Randy: I'm listening, Mr. Lahey. But there's nothing there. I think you've had too much to drink, Mr. Lahey.

Mr. Lahey: Randy, open your ears and be really quiet, just LISTEN, you'll hear it. Do you hear it?

Randy: I'm not sure. It's so quiet. Mr. Lahey, I don't hear anything but silence.

Mr. Lahey: THAT'S IT! It's dead silent...except for...the shitcrickets!

Randy: Shitcrickets?

Mr. Lahey: Can't you hear 'em chirping?

Latest posts

Back