What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking how pissed off my beau just made me today and I should just say fresia it and fresia love and get drunk and eat lays until I fall sleep! What's the point of putting your heart out there and everytime, it ends up broken! Why try? Why try when the other person doent want to work thru the good time and the bad times? Two tears in a bucket, fresia it!

I didn't cook anything for dinner tonight. Instead I opted to have a nice big COLD bowl of cereal. Thanks, heat! I love ya...

summer is the worst of seasons...

jjam said:
I didn't cook anything for dinner tonight. Instead I opted to have a nice big COLD bowl of cereal. Thanks, heat! I love ya...

summer is the worst of seasons...

I made soup. Then threw it away because I didnt feel like eating it.

Id go with you. (goo)

thanks eve :)

I actually ended up going with a guy friend of mine which was pretty nice, I didn't want to go by myself,

man it was so epic, ohhhhhhhhhh

harry potter why did you have to end

I hope my remaining $40 came make it through the weekend, I should be getting my first paycheck this tuesday, so nice how they want to delay paying you

I'm thinking how pissed off my beau just made me today and I should just say fresia it and fresia love and get drunk and eat lays until I fall sleep! What's the point of putting your heart out there and everytime, it ends up broken! Why try? Why try when the other person doent want to work thru the good time and the bad times? Two tears in a bucket, fresia it!

*hugs raresunny days* I ope things get better :)
it'll take time, but someday you'll feel better :)

and ****, why are like the most perfect girls 100 miles to far away

oh IL chicks

oh bloody hell i suppose I should start cleaning and organizing honeysuckle for when i have to move out

**** ******* storms... the one night I'm tired enough to actually maybe be able to SLEEP and I can't because of the crash boom bang of the storms rolling through ALL NIGHT LONG.

JamaisVu, I like your sig. Where is it from? There are plenty of art pieces named The Other.

I am... annoyed and confused that I am not enjoying my gaming today.

Half the time, I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. I do what I do because it's habit. Same thing over and over again day after day after day...

Pheenix said:
JamaisVu, I like your sig. Where is it from? There are plenty of art pieces named The Other.

I am... annoyed and confused that I am not enjoying my gaming today.

Thanks :D The Other that I'm quoting is the novel written by David Guterson.

Latest posts

Back