What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lonelyfairy said:
I probably need more depression pills. Stronger mind. More stronger.

I hate this sensibility.

Too much crying.

Every day.

You can be strong! I believe in you. :D

If I had a box set of Diagnosis Murder I'd never be bored again...or at least be without something to watch.

it's sad how the best RL social interaction I've had in weeks is forgetting my calculator on a chemistry quiz and the guy next to me lending his. Then the computations turned out to be simple anyway...

meekthoughts... :( These people clearly don't know what they are missing =x

I think this cat is potentially the cutest thing I have seen in my life. I literally love it.

main-qimg-e45fd3cdbf3b4ae344f07170e3c1729c

Oh mummy...whats a sex pistol

Thomas] said:
meekthoughts... :( These people clearly don't know what they are missing =x

I think this cat is potentially the cutest thing I have seen in my life. I literally love it.

main-qimg-e45fd3cdbf3b4ae344f07170e3c1729c

Thanks :) By the way, so sorry!! I'm pretty sure I've mistakenly called you ThomasJ instead of Thomas] >__>;; Even though I noticed it from the start.

Kawaii neko~! Is that Maru, because that cat loves boxes.

Im thinking two main things-

1. That cat in the pic is cute and I want one like that which i will also put in a box,

2. Why the hell am I ill again- I have been ill like once in my life, yet since i moved to this place i have been ill 4 times.

It's kind of freaky if you look yourself in the mirror in dreams, for some reason the reflection is never me, well I mean someone that doesn't resembles me.

Hmmm...yeah that's true, come to think of it I don't recall ever seeing myself in a reflection in a dream, it's usually someone else.

Don't hold back? Ok.. well I can't believe I didn't find this site sooner. Maybe I just didn't want to admit the "lonely" feeling, so I did a search.

Sometimes I wish I could go back to that place, not as me then but as me now. I wouldn't do anything to change what happened... I just wish I could be there as a spectator... a commentator, if you will... just to do a riff on my own life and the goings on from then until now.

I can laugh about it.
I can cry...

But I just wish I could been there to have seen it from a third person perspective.

Even in first person, you can miss the little details...

Simply put...

I could seriously overdose on nostalgia.

Latest posts

Back