What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another one of those days where the loneliness takes over. the weird dream didnt help im sure.

ThatOneGuy said:
Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008
- Robin

-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!

I'm thinking I like kippers, but I don't know about the hot sauce on them because, for one thing, that's unorthodox, and, then, maybe I should save the hot sauce for the rice and beans, but that's what I like to use the soy sauce for.

It's nice to listen to old mix tapes you made years ago. The excitement of what the next song will be. That lovely moment of a forgotten song remembered.

Miaow, meow, miaow, meow, how do you spell it >_<

In the end
everyone forgets
I'm no exception
I'll try to remember
you try to forget
I'm not important
you're not a failure
you have failed
yet still succeed
I can try
But you're too good
You can do it
I'll be here
I can't wait
for the day you leave
I do not hate
I truly love
All that is you
none that is me

fresia, i need food

TO THE KITCHEN MON BEAR!!

WE MUST PROSURE ME SOME SNACKS!!

I have a craving for a slushie now
fresia, still need the Impact's theme

miaow replaces fresia so well in most of the cases thus far, and it goes much smoother

miaowmiaowmiaowmiaowmiaow

now try

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

see, easier, ain't it?

Now stop reading my thoughts!!
Get your own, you got a brain dontcha?
Everything I say is stupid, what do you care, Miaow
Maybe I'll hook up my ps2 and try to finish Shadow Hearts
been a while, might as well
after food that is

I made chocolate chip pancakes earlier. They were good. It's raining and I want it to turn to snow. I should move east more (hmm)

Never watch loads of kids tv themes it inevitably leads to pathetic weeping and why do I still know all the words to The Poddington Peas?! :p

Miaow
Dry mouth, ouch :(
I'm so crap at everything :(
Miaow
miaow
miaow....
I want help with yet can't ask for anything
Miaow
Everyone makes jokes when I do
They make fun of me :(
Miaow

Miaow, I can't do anything without being insulted, laughed at, made fun of, even hated.
I don't have anyone I can trust enough to not do any of that....
Everyone hates me, no matter what they say, I still feel unwanted, despised, looked down on....by everyone...

Why doesn't anyone ever just admit it...?

Latest posts

Back