What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya the earthquake was in salem illinois. But it could be felt here, in CR IA and we really don't get earthquakes, so it was kinda differnt. The first one was at like 4:30 this morning, and it woke me up. i had a videogame controler sitting on a desk, and the wire was hanging off the edge and it kept tapping againgst the wall. I could feel the shake and i heard the rumbling. I knew it could have been an earthquake but i just thought i was maybe going crazy or something, but some kids at school also said that they felt it and it had been an earthquake. I just thought it was cool that had experienced it, becuase it doesn't occur in the midwest very often. And ya the news site said there was another one around ten. the first one was at 5.2 on the richter but iwas at school and i diddn't notice the 2nd one. Someone in northwestern Kentuky said it caused their windows to shatter.

i was also thinking that before i post this, i had 777 posts kinda cool

:D

Kristen said:
and im thinking its time to go, Pope is in the town and now half of the trains arent running...f
I still thinking in blah. Wish we could talk... Anyway, take care.

evanescencefan91 said:
i was also thinking that before i post this, i had 777 posts kinda cool

:D

Lol i agree! Im almost there :K Give me one month and i will get there if i dont travel lol

Im thinking that today was pretty fun, got to see Forbidden Empires with some friends and my gf, then hung out and listened to some guy play guitar at a cafe. I didnt get too much alone time with my girlfriend since Im a bit insecure being touchy-feely with her around her best friend and his girlfriend, but just being there with her was nice.

evanescencefan91 said:
ya the earthquake was in salem illinois. But it could be felt here, in CR IA and we really don't get earthquakes, so it was kinda differnt. The first one was at like 4:30 this morning, and it woke me up. i had a videogame controler sitting on a desk, and the wire was hanging off the edge and it kept tapping againgst the wall. I could feel the shake and i heard the rumbling. I knew it could have been an earthquake but i just thought i was maybe going crazy or something, but some kids at school also said that they felt it and it had been an earthquake. I just thought it was cool that had experienced it, becuase it doesn't occur in the midwest very often. And ya the news site said there was another one around ten. the first one was at 5.2 on the richter but iwas at school and i diddn't notice the 2nd one. Someone in northwestern Kentuky said it caused their windows to shatter.

I love earthquakes! We're overdue for a major earthquake on not one but two major faults out here in California! This whole state is going to fall into the ocean when those two go off! And when one does, you know it'll set off the other! ;D
You should all totally move here.The one in 1907 took out most of San Francisco, and these will be bigger ;)

Lol Im thinking that i am happy lol and... that i need to talk to my doc cause the pills he gave me are not helping me in fix my mood. gee!!!! lol And that still really funny (and weird) that in one moment im so **** sad and in the other im smiling lol. Ok.. maybe im crazy x) And im thinking: i dont care if im crazy! (not now cause im happy :p )

evanescencefan91 said:

Glad to hear everyone was okay

Qui said:
I love earthquakes! We're overdue for a major earthquake on not one but two major faults out here in California! This whole state is going to fall into the ocean when those two go off! And when one does, you know it'll set off the other! ;D
You should all totally move here.The one in 1907 took out most of San Francisco, and these will be bigger ;)

:O RUN QUI RUN CALIFORNIA IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!

(I probably got added to the terrorist watch list for that one...)

ha, earthquakes are fun as hell, Ive only experienced a few but I cant wait till the big one comes, hopefully itl turn Cali into an island

lol We had one here not so long back. It was cool how it fro me out of the bed at like 2 or 3 in the morning lol all tho I did not know it was an earthquake at the time..

Earthquakes are awesome. As much as I want to leave California, I just can't until the "big one" hits. It'll be so awesome.

Of course.... there's always the possibility I'd just die before I even realized what was happening...

Luna said:
Lol Im thinking that i am happy lol and... that i need to talk to my doc cause the pills he gave me are not helping me in fix my mood. gee!!!! lol And that still really funny (and weird) that in one moment im so **** sad and in the other im smiling lol. Ok.. maybe im crazy x) And im thinking: i dont care if im crazy! (not now cause im happy :p )

What are you on?

Lol skorian. Why you are never direct? I never understand you x) I dont use drugs (if thats what you were talking about) i just take nice white pills that my doc gives me ^.^ And he said it will be just for one year lmao

I think I ought to go take a shower.
And... I think that I try too hard not to think about things.
And I don't try hard enough to care about what deserves to be cared about.

Qui said:
Earthquakes are awesome. As much as I want to leave California, I just can't until the "big one" hits. It'll be so awesome.

Of course.... there's always the possibility I'd just die before I even realized what was happening...

ha, like the old saying goes 'only the good die young' so that means Ill survive about anything lol. In case of earthquake, meet at the park! it has a nice view of the surrounding area to survey the destruction ^^

trying not tto think for me is like trying to hold my breath.

I try really really hard then after about 15 minutes i can't take it and all the thoughts I was holding back just come flooding in.

Also i think i actually hold my breath as a reflex of trying not to think

I don't think we really have as much control over our brain and consciousness as we'd like

Latest posts

Back