What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never thought Mass Effect 3 would look so much like KOTOR (not in a bad way!). KOTOR was awesome, I'm glad that implemented similar features from KOTOR into the ME3.

Normandy - Ebon Hawk
Planet intros - Exactly like KOTOR
Squad selection - Same
The Citadel - Telos Citadel
The Protheans - The Rakata
Crew dialogues - Same as in KOTOR

Huh, more lol.

Ak5 said:
I never thought Mass Effect 3 would look so much like KOTOR (not in a bad way!). KOTOR was awesome, I'm glad that implemented similar features from KOTOR into the ME3.

Normandy - Ebon Hawk
Squad selection - Same

Huh, more lol.
both are awesom games. I think bioware is my favorite developer

You are a pompous *******. I can't stand you. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. For you to sit there and put all the blame on me is insane. The solution you suggested, oh yes it's coming my dear and I hope everytime you see me, it's hell.

Mikey193 said:
Ak5 said:

Normandy - Ebon Hawk
Squad selection - Same

Huh, more lol.
both are awesom games. I think bioware is my favorite developer

For me: Valve is Numero Uno. BioWare comes in second. :p

Or, they could be neck-to-neck. Great games from both of them.

Urgh there was something floating in my drink. Everything's just going wring right now.

I should really check someone accepts pm's before bothering to type one out in future...

Latest posts

Back