What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one can fix you. And unfortunately, you've allowed your downward spiral to pull you so far into it, I think you've passed rock bottom. Honestly, I don't know where you stand, and truth be told, I don't really care. The simple fact is, you just want to complain. Complaining is not something I take lightly, especially when a person wants to do nothing to that of which they complain about.

In even more layman's term: I can't be arsed anymore.

Why have I been up for almost 24 hours? How old am I? :rolleyes: What the hell have I even been doing? Why am I still not going to sleep?

I'm tired that threats of violence and rampant misogyny can be looked on with a blind eye, yet when people step up to speak their piece to oppose it and other injustices, cowards try to silence them.

So yeah, I am heartily sick of this two-party system of bullshit we have masquerading as a political system. The best independent candidate they can muster is Ron Paul? That ****** is BATSHIT CRAZY. These ******** will roll us back to feudalism if we let them.

I just indulged in a little catharsis through writing.*sigh* It is terribly good therapy.

I need to get back to work on that children's book. :)

Why did I take this container of Pringles in my office while I work on the computer? I am just mindlessly eating them. I can't stop. They are so tasty and they call to me...and they're just sitting...RIGHT THERE! The Pringles Man mascot on the container is starting at me, begging me to eat more.

WHY DID I DO THIS?

Latest posts

Back