What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is it socially unacceptable to say "I really enjoy talking to you?" >:| Curse these unspoken social rules/protocols.

I just turned on the tv to hear the weatherman say the words "cold front coming through followed by "some wet snow tomorrow night."

I haven't even had my coffee yet...

Barbaloot said:
I must say, I'm a **** fine cook when I can be bothered. This macaroni and cheese is delicious. :cool:

Homemade mac and cheese is one of those from-scratch dishes that my kids love above all else. :D My secret ingredient? A smidge of goat cheese in the cheese sauce.

It's going to be a really long **** day....it's 7am and I'm already annoyed. You better come get your kids soon...seriously.

tangerinedream said:
I just turned on the tv to hear the weatherman say the words "cold front coming through followed by "some wet snow tomorrow night."

I haven't even had my coffee yet...

Barbaloot said:
I must say, I'm a **** fine cook when I can be bothered. This macaroni and cheese is delicious. :cool:

Homemade mac and cheese is one of those from-scratch dishes that my kids love above all else. :D My secret ingredient? A smidge of goat cheese in the cheese sauce.

First.... I want your snow!!!!!
Second...OMG, My kids won't TOUCH homemade mac and cheese. I've made it SOOO many ways and everyone else LOVES it, but my kids simply won't touch it...they want BOX mac and cheese. WTF.....

Callie said:
tangerinedream said:

First.... I want your snow!!!!!
Second...OMG, My kids won't TOUCH homemade mac and cheese. I've made it SOOO many ways and everyone else LOVES it, but my kids simply won't touch it...they want BOX mac and cheese. WTF.....

It took me a while to break them of the boxed mac-n-cheese habit (think: 4 years), but now they won't touch it and only want mine. :D

I wish my homemade mac n cheese worked out... it was too spicy lol. ( I just mixed plain noodles with cheese dip wh peppers). It's good with the sauce and no peppers. :p

And I am hoping it gets warm out today cause it's freezing inside..

Okiedokes said:
I wish my homemade mac n cheese worked out... it was too spicy lol. ( I just mixed plain noodles with cheese dip wh peppers). It's good with the sauce and no peppers. :p

lol That's one way of doing it!

I start with a roux and build a cheese from there. :9

Okiedokes said:
And I am hoping it gets warm out today cause it's freezing inside..

It started pouring at my daughter's soccer game and I am now freezing. They were cute cute though, all with wet ponytails flopping around as they ran around the field.

Just did the calculations and my large skim milk cappuccino, no sweetener, had more calories in it than my eggbeater omelette. Whatthefuck! If I had had whole milk and sugar in it, it probably would have had 3x more calories.

Ok, just did a rough calculation: A large cappiccino with 2T sugar and say 2 cups of milk is almost 400 calories. Holy crap.

My omelette had 180 calories.

I think I need to kick CTF's ass for posting spiders in a thread and me clicking on it and seeing them because I hate spiders and now I'm all freaked out. :club:

Callie said:
I think I need to kick CTF's ass for posting spiders in a thread and me clicking on it and seeing them because I hate spiders and now I'm all freaked out. :club:

Sorry! Maybe I'll post a disclaimer....

tangerinedream said:
Callie said:

Sorry! Maybe I'll post a disclaimer....

It's okay...not the first time it's happened (hug)

LOL, Love the disclaimer :D

Lonely in BC said:
Having Kid withdrawal- sure looking forward to seeing her tomorrow.

:/

I feel for you. I won't see my girls again until briefly on Monday. I won't have them with me until Tuesday night. :(

not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Latest posts

Back