What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh look, a new day has arrived...... :club:
Oh and also...my ass hurts from sitting on that toddler chair for so long the other day.

Ak5 said:
Lol, Mike and Callie. Don't gangbang me. :O

But but but.... Maybe just a little? :shy:

tangerinedream said:
I need some goddamn coffee. *grumpy face*

Here ya go...I made it special for you
coffee.jpg

Callie said:
tangerinedream said:
I need some goddamn coffee. *grumpy face*

Here ya go...I made it special for you
coffee.jpg

Aw, a panda face! Thanks! :)

**not about the cute pandaface coffee**

Hmmm. I've been replaying it in my mind and I don't know if fatigue has anything to do with it, but that was not totally satisfying. Again, I suppose it comes back to that whole giving up expectations thing.

The problem I have with the Zen idea of just letting things be and appreciating and accepting that they ARE - for example, just enjoying the moment instead of asking, what is this moment about and what does it mean - is that inevitably that moment is going to change and leave me reeling, and ultimately disappointed.

... Except that is the specter of negative expectations talking. What if I gave up all expectations, positive and negative?

I don't know. don't know how grounded I'd feel without some sort of expectation.

Too tired. Need more coffee. :/

I know we've known each other for nearly 20 years... Went to Magic Years together after we just barely learned how to walk... Went through elementary school, middle school, and high school together... But still, what I said to you stands true. I don't want your friendship if it's going to be such an effort. If you don't like what I say - after you ask for my opinion, mind you - then just don't ask me. It's not that what I'm saying is so horribly rude. But it's something you don't want to hear. Refuse to hear it. It don't make a bit of difference to me.

This song is hilarious.... I forgot it existed. I am loving these "forgotten 90's" songs.

I really hate it when people go back on their word. Some of the plans I made are completely f**ked now.

Dam it!

Latest posts

Back