What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
******* dammit. Guess I shouldn't have messed around when I could have done it. Oh well, there's always tomorrow

hmm my brain is fried after all of that. I know when bed sounds like the perfect escape, is when I'm at my limit.

Really? You ***** at me for ******* doing something for YOU that you WANTED me to do. I'm not ******* perfect! Give me a break! You know, honeysuckle happens that forces me to take care of another situation other than just yours! I'm so sick and so ******* tired of doing honeysuckle and doing honeysuckle that is never good enough! fresia You!

M'kay, tip for everyone. Don't grab a hot pan with your bare hand. They are hot. :club:

Also...hot coffee is hot too. Sigh

Hopefully messenger will work on my computer now. I'm thinking it will though this time. :)

Still all about dramatics, huh? High school hasn't left you yet? It's enough now. Put your big girl panties on. Don't know what happened between you two, and I rightfully don't care, but I'm pretty sure your high school ideals didn't suit over well with him.

Latest posts

Back