What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm needing to finish an assignment for a history class and I feel very bored, but returning to the forums adds some fun.

idk why maybe it's lack of sleep but ppl talking on the tv today makes me want to pull out my hair and throw the tv out the window. :\ I dunno why, not good. Stress overload.

Why's he the only one with a PS3 controller? I want his frosty mug though and I wouldn't mind them sunglasses either... I wish they had all that stuff for Taker or Christian though. I'd snatch them up faster than Orton's.

You know, after reading that, it just doesn't make any sense to me. I'm sorry, but TNA will not win that. Ever. On their best day. They just simply will not win a case against a company that has more resources. And they should have thought twice, because most of their own people are from WWE. I think every thing they do now is just running themselves deeper and deeper into being a faint memory. What the fresia kind of secrets does TNA have that anyone would want? How to run themselves down like WCW did? Oh, yeah, let's move around in quicksand. That's a real smart idea.

Veilside05 said:
orange dots on yellow background. hm....

These are kind of cool:

d82_Rapid_Dots_01__95885_std.jpg
polka-dot-wall-decals-d01-14__28829_std.jpg

...thinking right now that time is my friend, not my enemy.

I am thinking about Money and when I am going to be paid. I'm a few days overdue a payment.

lonelyfairy said:
i always fail everything. maybe it's my fault. why life is so hard? like knifes stabbing me.

Most likely you are concentrating on your fails and not on your successes. Or God forbid, BOTH :)

perfanoff said:
lonelyfairy said:
i always fail everything. maybe it's my fault. why life is so hard? like knifes stabbing me.

Most likely you are concentrating on your fails and not on your successes. Or God forbid, BOTH :)

this is probably true. i always focus on the negative side. i should look all the positive things. :/

Latest posts

Back