What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, gosh, I remembered the dream I had last night... Something must have been on my leg, because the dream targeted my leg. My thigh was cut open in several places, gushing out blood, and I remember going up on this luxury plane thing, and whoever I was with, we were planing over islands, and we couldn't find a landing strip, because it was just all these tiny little islands, and he was getting nervous because my leg wouldn't stop bleeding. And then he was able to land, and then he patched up my leg and I remember him being someone that I loved in the dream. Oh my gosh it was so weird.

I'm still around. Busy working, spending time with my husband (yep! Pezza). I do still get on during the week and read, not like I use to. I do miss all my friends.

Hoffy said:
I'm still around. Busy working, spending time with my husband (yep! Pezza). I do still get on during the week and read, not like I use to. I do miss all my friends.

Wow, you and Pezza got married? Congratulations! :D

Barbaloot said:
Hoffy said:

Yes a week tomorrow :D

Hoffy said:
Barbaloot said:
Hoffy said:

That's great! I hope you two have a wonderful life together.

Hoffy said:
Barbaloot said:
Hoffy said:

Hoffy, that is awesome. Go on, girl!

I'm confused, so confused over the situation with "him", who I mentioned recently. I'm not sure what's right any more, I keep finding excuses but it just seems wrong no matter how I try and look at it. Morally is this OK? I don't know. Emotionally, is this OK with me and how I feel? I don't know how I'll feel. I don't know whether or not to make a thread about it or not, I do kind of want to talk about it, but I also don't want to, and if I made a thread I'd be kind of obliged to spit it the fresia out.

Un-related: I miss my ex... :(

Un-related: fresia yes! Saturday's sorted, all I've gotta do now is chill and decide how I'm doing my make-up. :D Still have to tidy up and do housework though :( lame, thank heaven's for the dishwasher and a massive cupboard where I can just toss most of the junk (to hide it and forget about it, as opposed to sorting through those boxes like I should be doing) LOL.

Un-related: Hooray we've finally been given our moving day (moving house soonish)! Agh honeysuckle, house work and boxes to be packed. Can't be arsed to sort through my stuff too much, taking most of it to a charity/goodwill shop instead, I figure since certain things have never left storage for over 3 years without me missing them that I won't miss them now.

VanillaCreme said:
Hoffy said:
Barbaloot said:
Hoffy said:

Hoffy, that is awesome. Go on, girl!

Thanks Nilla and Barb :D

I wonder why I don't like the idea of mayo on my sandwich. It just sounds completely disgusting today. Although I don't feel the best lately.

Do I have time to learn a new language? German and Russian sound really neat, actually. I can't pick out much of a pattern in them at a glance, though.

Is one a moral nihilist if they believe that ethics is an artificial construct made for and by humans, but not without value and necessity?

Tealeaf said:
Is one a moral nihilist if they believe that ethics is an artificial construct made for and by humans, but not without value and necessity?

As in, you are a nihilist...but with morals?? Well I agree with it as a description of ethics anyway!

Latest posts

Back