What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep over exaggerating things... I'm prone to self induced guilt though.. what can I say? I just can't stand the idea of hurting another person.

I wish I could stop horrible things from happening to people but I know I don't have that power and it would drain me. Reading about kids being bullied in school. This really gets to me.... not a violent person but I want to punch something.

I'm thinking that I need a nap. But I generally don't sleep very well because I can almost never stop thinking.

I hope my apartment doesn't get flooded again, especially with the new furniture, from the storn that is coming up the East U.S. Coast from Cuba. I, also, hope we don't lose power this time again.

yah!

2/3 of the way through Module D

all that stands between me and completing this course halfway through the semester is two more tests and one more chapter of lab assignments!

just in time, because networking cables and media looks like it will be challenging

That was a good time.. doing the Halloween thing with everyone. Got to be a vampire too...rawrrr.

I really love my foster kittens, but it's starting to become really stressful that not a single one of them has a home lined up for them and they've been old enough for adoption for a week. :\ I hope some nice, responsible people start responding to the ads soon. 9 cats in this house is too many.

Latest posts

Back