What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does that big guy at the front of the bus know everytime he gets on the bus and bends over to look after his twins he flashes his arse crack at everyone behind him? Has he no shame? I dread him getting on now, my journey home is one big wobbly bottom...I need to point him toward the XL clothes section, it really is too much.

When did that stupid fat cat sneak in?? I'm gonna kick it's ass soon!

Women must have more common sense than men - today during lunch, it was raining hard - every women except for one had an umbrella & the other one had a hoodie on - most men did not have an umbrella - i was one of the ones who went out to get my lunch in the torrential rain storm without an umbrella - so, i guess this means that i have no common sense. :cool:

Bones said:
Women must have more common sense than men - today during lunch, it was raining hard - every women except for one had an umbrella & the other one had a hoodie on - most men did not have an umbrella - i was one of the ones who went out to get my lunch in the torrential rain storm without an umbrella - so, i guess this means that i have no common sense. :cool:

Maybe it's because men don't generally carry a purse? :D
I'm never caught without an umbrella because I have a small one that fits in my purse. Otherwise, I'd have been right there beside you today after work - dripping a puddle, lol.

Eve, it takes common sense to purchase a small umbrella and put it in your purse - me, i don't have enough common sense to pour piss out a boot as my grandfather use to say - lets see - sam actually asked at work if i wanted an umbrella & i declined - the clouds were dark and i left my car window down after getting home - my daughter asked me if i left the car window down after it started raining heavily again - so, i needed to go outside and roll up windows - do think i used an umbrella - nope, got all soaked again. (no)

EveWasFramed said:
Bones said:

Maybe it's because men don't generally carry a purse? :D
I'm never caught without an umbrella because I have a small one that fits in my purse. Otherwise, I'd have been right there beside you today after work - dripping a puddle, lol.

Latest posts

Back