What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ThatOneGuy said:
Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008
- Robin

-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!

How do I use this forum! It's very hard to navigate.

Yesterday I was broke and in debt.
Today I got paid
I paid off as much of my debt as I could
I'm still in debt
The amount paid back didn't even make a dent in the repayments
Now I'm broke again...
and still in debt.

Should have probably just bought something nice instead of paying off debt.

Edward W said:
Shipster0958 said:
It's going to be a long day at this rate. Ugh.

Well today is the longest day of the year! (UK anyway)

Isn't it the longest day (14 hours) everywhere? There's a scientific reason why it happens, so it's not like a holiday.

VanillaCreme said:
Edward W said:
Shipster0958 said:
It's going to be a long day at this rate. Ugh.

Well today is the longest day of the year! (UK anyway)

Isn't it the longest day (14 hours) everywhere? There's a scientific reason why it happens, so it's not like a holiday.

Not everywhere, no. It is the shortest day in the entire southern hemisphere.

Wonder how much a wish would cost if you could buy one, and how much someone would be willing to pay.

sometimes I really feel a presence that makes my life miserable, with continuous accidents, illnesses, practical obstacles, I want an exorcism!

Latest posts

Back