What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
echo said:
And brokendoll, I feel for you, I'm deeply sorry you're going through that. I used to self-harm and purge and overdosed on a regular basis and I can understand the quotes you posted. I recovered from self-harming and I hope someday you can be fully recovered and love your body and love yourself, there's no stronger love or nurturing than the love and nurturing you can give yourself. *hugs*
Thank you for this *hugs*.

Back to topic...

How the hell have I let it get to 5am already again?! Could have sworn 20 minutes ago it was only like 3am or something...
I keep comparing every new guy I meet to him... I feel like I'll never get over him at this rate...
I hate early mornings.
I lost half a stone and I've been eating ******* ice cream - I hope this is real weight I've lost, not just water weight...

Only 11 more days of leaving my house at 5 to get to the hospital for clinical; only two more Fridays of exams, although those two days account for 6 exams and three entire courses, still plenty of opportunity for people to fail out. So close to the end.

The countdown has long begun. But I'm starting to see the light. Just gotta persevere a little more.. a little more.

I think that a problem with some parents, is that, they think their kids are the cutest. And to them, they are. But to other people? Not so much. No, you don't need to yell at kids for everything, but don't have them believing that everyone will love them like you do.

Latest posts

Back