What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My arm is dead. Numb. Come to think of it, my jaw hurts too. In other thoughts.....argh???!meh...ooh...haha...mmmm...Jesus Christ.....

Peaches said:
checking out old boxes of souvenirs from the past is always a bad idea

I have a few of those boxes. I'm never sure what to do with them, but they contain all of my lost hopes, crushed dreams and shattered memories. I call them my 'Pandora' boxes, because if I ever open them again, all the bad from my life will be unleashed and all I'll have left at the end of it is hope.

Scotsman said:
My arm is dead. Numb. Come to think of it, my jaw hurts too. In other thoughts.....argh???!meh...ooh...haha...mmmm...Jesus Christ.....

I'm hoping you're just messing about for comedic effect, but dude, if you're seriously feeling like you could be about to suffer a heart attack, then call a ******* ambulance. Please.

Cavey said:
Peaches said:
checking out old boxes of souvenirs from the past is always a bad idea

I have a few of those boxes. I'm never sure what to do with them, but they contain all of my lost hopes, crushed dreams and shattered memories. I call them my 'Pandora' boxes, because if I ever open them again, all the bad from my life will be unleashed and all I'll have left at the end of it is hope.

Scotsman said:

I'm hoping you're just messing about for comedic effect, but dude, if you're seriously feeling like you could be about to suffer a heart attack, then call a ******* ambulance. Please.

Sorry for the alarm my friend. I'm fine. Although I've been living every day for 20 years believing a heart attack is imminent. I won't bore you with the cause of that. But I'm fine, Cavey. Cheers mate.

That life seems utterly meaningless. That the meanings we claim life has--be it in religion, art, philosophy, whatever--are just constructs that we put up to hide the emptiness of existence from ourselves. But most of all, that I am incapable of believing in those fairy tales that we tell ourselves. And it makes life an exercise in misery & senselessness.

Latest posts

Back