What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lippy_Kid said:
"Its our best over 65 plan and you get a free Parker pen just for applying"

Oh parky why lower yourself? Get the great man back on the Beeb for one last season.

His best days are gone, surely. As ageist as that is. Still, I'd have him back for another run. With some really quality guests. High calibre. The rarely interviewed, best in their respective fields sort.

Scotsman said:
Lippy_Kid said:

Oh parky why lower yourself? Get the great man back on the Beeb for one last season.

His best days are gone, surely. As ageist as that is. Still, I'd have him back for another run. With some really quality guests. High calibre. The rarely interviewed, best in their respective fields sort.

Usain Bolt! Parky meets Bolt, you know they'd hit it off.

You're right though, he probably is getting on a bit. I remember watching Sir Patrick Moore on the Sky at night last year... You gotta know when to call it a day. Brucey on Strictly is going down the same road, you know he's going to do his hip one day soon.

Lippy_Kid said:
Scotsman said:
Lippy_Kid said:

You're right though, he probably is getting on a bit. I remember watching Sir Patrick Moore on the Sky at night last year... You gotta know when to call it a day. Brucey on Strictly is going down the same road, you know he's going to do his hip one day soon.

No way are Brucey's hips his own. I reckon he's only 26% Bruce by now. Having said that, if I even get to his age I'll be astonished, let alone be as active, mobile and in possession of my own mind.

Bolt and Parky! I can totally see that. Good shout.

Sigma said:
Third time now I open up to someone, and I get tossed aside for it.
I suppose I have only my naivety to blame.
I have to wonder why I'm still on a forum in the first place when I talk to no one.
Yeah. That sucks.

Also, I'm listening to the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and couldn't help but to think of and look up

[video=youtube]

these two dumbasses.

Scotsman said:
Lippy_Kid said:
Scotsman said:
Lippy_Kid said:

No way are Brucey's hips his own. I reckon he's only 26% Bruce by now. Having said that, if I even get to his age I'll be astonished, let alone be as active, mobile and in possession of my own mind.

Bolt and Parky! I can totally see that. Good shout.

Part Cyborg part Entertainer.

Best TV interview was on the Word when they had Snoop Dogg on sat next to Rod Hull and Emu, it was live too, and Emu was attacking Snoop, thought he was going to draw and shoot him live on air. In fairness he thought it was pretty funny, he was probably stoned off his box. Ah you don't get TV like The Word anymore.

Anyway sorry for high-jacking the thread, as you were...

Scotsman said:
^ I remember that interview. It wasn't snoop who was on when Ollie Reed was on was it?

In other thoughts, belter of a goal, Maloney.

Ah honeysuckle forgot the football was on! *checks* Urgh Wales are losing 0-3 at home so maybe that was a good thing. You lot winning puts us bottom. :rolleyes:

Coleman needs to go, we have a good group of players and that's just not good enough.

Do NOT ask me my opinion if you are not going to accept it. You are 53 and act like a spoiled teenager, and you want everyone to support the idea that you are a victim. Grow up.

Ledia said:
Do NOT ask me my opinion if you are not going to accept it. You are 53 and act like a spoiled teenager, and you want everyone to support the idea that you are a victim. Grow up.

Can totally relate to this. *Hugs*

VanillaCreme said:
Ledia said:

Can totally relate to this. *Hugs*
*hugs back* yeah... =\

Thinking about packing a few things and leaving. Run away. I'd like to disapear and just forget about everything.

Scotsman said:
Pfft pfft. (I win)

This suddenly reminded me of the three little pigs. "I'll huff and I'll puff till I blow your house in."

Okay I win.

Punisher said:
My feet hurt
bth_cry.gif

Aww.. tiring day at work, huh. Rest em well!

Ledia said:

It's always the older they get, the younger they behave. Isn't it always like that? :rolleyes:
*hugs*

Locke said:
Thinking about packing a few things and leaving. Run away. I'd like to disapear and just forget about everything.

Taking a break from everything is good. But making rash decisions when feeling down or emotional should try to be avoided.. you wouldn't wanna regret anything. I know you're just thinking this. But you know I'm also here.

Ledia said:

It sounds like the guy needs a good ass-whipping. I'm not saying you should do it, though. Especially if you're a younger person...beating up older people looks bad, even if they deserve it.

What I've been thinking lately is...

What do you do when being an artist is the central reason for living, only to have your creative urge gutter out like a candle that's running out of wax?

MTrip said:
What I've been thinking lately is...

What do you do when being an artist is the central reason for living, only to have your creative urge gutter out like a candle that's running out of wax?

^ I wonder that too.

Latest posts

Back