What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm all nervous and excited at the same time............. ahhhhhhh..

MTrip said:
ladyforsaken said:
:D yes.. I spam the games.

You send spam to the games? Look, I really don't think they want offers for phallic enlarging pills or "I am a Nigerian prince..." messages any more than the rest of us.

;)

Lmao..

mountainvista said:
This hernia hurts.

Oh no.. :( *hugs* hope you feel better soon :\

I think Norway is a wonderful place for a honeymoon. I think I've kinda fallen in love with the idea.

Disclaimer...I'm not actually getting married.

I. I'm thinking about that beautiful girl with red hair and blue eyes that I met at a prom-like event. Someone like me will never get someone like that :/.

II. I'm thinking of traversing through nature at 200km/h on a bike.. I need adrenaline!

Lippy_Kid said:
I used to like offering my opinion, giving advice, trying to conjure up something profound, lately I just can't be bothered, it seems self serving. If I'm being honest I'm just running low on empathy and I'm feeling very uninspired....not sad as such, just I've run out of new ways to blow my mind...so I maybe buy another record and lament the short term retail therapy rush. I considered going for a run, I thought why, what's the ******* point what are you trying to achieve? What even am I trying to say here..fresia knows.

^ Same feeling.

Blush said:
Oh my dear hammy, why must you piss and honeysuckle while running around in your ball.

^ Lol, as disgusting as that is, it makes me smile and miss my own dear hammy.

just if I manage to do some errands and bring down the trash I already feel like a successful person, wish that happened every day

Why did they have to change adding a contact to "following" someone on flickr. Pointless.

(I look tired and generally honeysuckle).

Latest posts

Back