What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
I have to work 25 days in a row, 9 hours a day!

I'm gonna need alot of coffee!:p

Holy Crap! All work and no play make Antihero a dull boy.

Why did it have to happen? Why did I choose it to happen? Why can't I shake it off finally? Why? Why does it keep coming back? Is it really just going to get worse?

I feel it will. I know it will. And there's nothing I can do about it. Nothing.

But learn to love.

i'm thinking cosplay people having fun make me feel so lonely, and ticked.

i use to have weird friends

but they found better bipolar anime and game people

i just want this stupid fad to end

I think I am just going to stop trying in some areas.
I am not going to quit... I am just going to stop trying.

I'm thinking, uh, I don't know what I'm thinking.
Someone told me today that I should gather together my children's stories, illustrate them, and try to publish them. Sounds like too f*ing much work if you ask me. And for what? That's such a waste of time, no one ever gets anything published anyway. The chances of a person actually getting their story published are less than thier chances of having a cannon ball shot at them through their refrigerator door the next time they go for a soda pop. These things just don't happen. Period.
So why bother? I'll only set myself up for dissapointment.

THIS IS TEH INT3RW3BZ! THIS IS SIREUS BIZNIS!!1!!!
Y DO SOME PPL NOT UND3RSTAND THIS IS SIREUS BIZNIS!?!!!?!1?!!/?

ok, lol. seriously, lighten up folks. it's just the internet.

I thinking the sun will rise pretty soon.
I was thinking about doing a list of things I need to do or want to get done today. (that i thought of yesterday).
hell...for some stupid reason my mind is drawing blank now that the dawn is upon the horrizon.
Wtf ...am i suppost to do again ? I can't remember.
Why can't I remember stuff I'm suppost to remember but always remember the honeysuckle I wanna forget ?

You know, running off to New Zealand sounds like an even more attractive I idea than England. Though, I would imagine getting a work visa for either place to be a pain.

Am thinking I just spent 60 quid on some hardware for wireless TV and they don't even give me 2 batteries for the remote, I mean WTF

Bluey said:
Am thinking I just spent 60 quid on some hardware for wireless TV and they don't even give me 2 batteries for the remote, I mean WTF

You are supposed to use your bike as a generator, the faster you pedal the higher the channel you can watch.:p

I am thinking WTH why couldn't I find that cyanobacteria under the microscope, I can always find anything under a microscope and yet i couldn't today and after like 2 seconds the professor was able to see them after saying "they are everywhere" and made me feel like an idiot

*sigh*

I hope chem lab goes better

NeverMore said:
I am thinking WTH why couldn't I find that cyanobacteria under the microscope, I can always find anything under a microscope and yet i couldn't today and after like 2 seconds the professor was able to see them after saying "they are everywhere" and made me feel like an idiot

*sigh*

I hope chem lab goes better

Ya. I hate it when those little bastards hide too. You were awake right?:p LOL

I was accidentally sent two voter's registration cards. This means I get two votes, right? :cool:

Antihero said:
I was accidentally sent two voter's registration cards. This means I get two votes, right? :cool:

Only two? You aren't doing your civic duty with less then a half dozen votes.

Latest posts

Back