What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That some people aren't worth the effort to act nice, why waste it on people. You make an effort to be friendly and they might as just well spit on your face.

Stuff like that reminds you why you don't bother talking to people

I can't believe I'm ill during the holidays. And the rest of the year as well.

You, universe you! I'll show you!!

lonelyfairy said:
Thank you so much, someone understands at least (well, I think most of us know in some way what ''annoying parents'' are, lol). I feel it's always my fault that everything is my fault, that they are so perfect and know everything about everything and I will always be the helpless and stupid child who knows nothing, because they are sooo smart. I'm not saying I'm smart but... gahh, blood boils soon. >_< I can't have feelings, nothing. Like I'm not human and I should be a robot. Every person has their limit, period.

Yeah, we really are not children anymore. I need to calm down now, eh. ;_; Tomorrow will be better day, MUST.

My dear fairy, you are a smart young woman. Parents have their own mindset sometimes... that we children can't see? It doesn't mean they are always right, neither does it mean that they are wrong either. It's just.. the way they are. I grew up with my father always pointing out my mistakes more than anything lol and a scolding comes after pointing out that mistake. But it made me who I am today, good, I guess?

What I'm trying to say is, as hard as it may seem, try to take the good learning points from this, if you can. It hurts though when you feel that they may not understand you... but what else can you do? You can't change them. So you just gotta try to work around them and try not to let it get to you.. you're an awesome person, just remember that. :)

*hugs* Hope you are feeling better now.

EveWasFramed said:
Poor Gubbles...not really sure how to tell her he died.

Aww.. Gubbles :( I'm sorry, Eve. Is your girl okay? :\

zero said:
**** headaches and all aches.

*hugs* zero, you strong awesome lady. Hope they go away soon, even if it's for a little while. Take care.

Veruca said:

Aww not you too. :( So many people are sick! Get well soon, Veruca *hugs*

EveWasFramed said:
Sleep, Dammit. NOW!

Do you try anything that might help you sleep? Like music.. or some herbal tea.. or natural fragrances (you know those scents lol I can't remember what they're called but I do remember some types help you to sleep.. like lavendar or something like that).

ladyforsaken said:
Veruca said:

Aww not you too. :( So many people are sick! Get well soon, Veruca *hugs*

Thanks girl...luckily we're internet hugging otherwise I'd be infecting you :D

Veruca said:
Thanks girl...luckily we're internet hugging otherwise I'd be infecting you :D

Lol.. let's not speak too soon! I might just get sick soon too lol. :p
Hope you're feeling better now.

daughter of the moon said:
Headache and nausea over here! *raises hand*

Yikes, aww you too? :\
Get lots of rest and hope you feel better soon!

Thank you, Miss Forsaken :)
Not sure what caused it, but I seem to get my headaches again every other day :(
You stay healthy yourself!

Thank you! Hmm.. did you get your headaches checked out at least? That's not good if it's there every other day. :\

Alright, granted.... I go through periods of time where I don't get any, or only once in a while. Just this past week it seems it's happened more frequently again. (Could be anything really from stress to period)
No, I never got them checked out... I'm a bit superstitious about going to the doctor :p

Ah I see.. well just be careful and if it gets too frequent, I think you might need to find the cause so you can deal with it and not let it keep coming... :\ take care okay!

Latest posts

Back