What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
How much I kind of, sort of, maybe, perhaps... miss this place.

Yay! Welcome back. I was thinking of you recently and wondered how you've been and what you've been up to. I remember how I always loved reading your posts because I tend to agree and feel I could relate. *hugs*

As much as I hate the thought of filling out even MORE questionnaires, I'll do it. As much as I hate the thought of giving someone personal details of my life, I'll do that too. I'll do whatever it takes to help my kids. I just hope this will help him do things with a little more confidence and a little more ease.

Take the greatest insult you've ever received and double it. Add the angriest you've ever been. That's how I feel about her now most of the time. I don't care if she goes on another bender of insanity and makes a total slob of herself. I don't care if she starts drinking cough syrup again until her liver bursts. I don't care if she shoots up a speedball with that degenerate POS and gets brain damage or is arrested for possession and jailed. It might even make me laugh. I don't care if she throws herself away. "Nice guy"? No. I am something real. I have value, *********.

I'm this close (holds up fingers a tiny bit) to telling her to go to hell once and for all. But then I lose the game.

I share Callie's procrasination sentiments, except my production is impeded by more personal blocks.

Do I want to try to invest my time and resources into a self-starter attempt that, has a very high probability of failure but would at least solve most of the workplace issues if it succeeded, or do I attempt to scrape the bottom in terms of jobs, knowing that any jobs I do take up I will always operate slower than the anticipated performance of whoever is in charge, leading to more criticisms, leading to lower self-esteem, and ultimately leading to a further urge not to find work?

I just want to work. I don't want to work whilst being criticised. I want to turn up, do the job, go home. I don't want to turn up, start the job, get interrupted by a 20-30 minute criticism spat (probably over problems I'm not responsible for) and find my entire workflow disrupted only to cause repeat performance the next day. Going in every day to be criticised is not fun, that happened at school, that sucks, I don't want to go through it again.

But if I don't work I look like a loser or some sort of lazy ******* who whines bitterly of excuses and problems to evade it.

Ideal scenario is I just find a job that suits my abilities in terms of work performance and doesn't demand more for less or criticise excessively. But scenario is not ideal so realistically this will never actually happen.

So, self-starter I know will fail and seem like I'm avoiding work and a failure, or going into a job, being criticised, encountering all the cliche problems, low-esteem (making me seem like a failure) and thus quitting, again?

If there is anything I could wipe out in the history of mankind forever it would be the catch-22.

wtf? Just how many kinds of hard-hat are there? I have no idea what to get just for doing some gardening, but I am NOT paying 50 fecking euros for one!

jaguarundi said:
wtf? Just how many kinds of hard-hat are there? I have no idea what to get just for doing some gardening, but I am NOT paying 50 fecking euros for one!

:D at "fecking". Hahahaha. Tell me, have you ever watched a show called Father Ted? It's one of my favorites.

TheSkaFish said:
jaguarundi said:

:D at "fecking". Hahahaha. Tell me, have you ever watched a show called Father Ted? It's one of my favorites.

Yes indeed - my favourite - the one where the priests get lost in the ladies underwear department and Father Ted has to save them. . .

So thinking about giving into the dark side of me tonight....

93l0.jpg

EveWasFramed said:
Im totally going to copy that and hang it up at work.

Rapidly becoming my motto....

Fuckit! I'm going to the pub- hopefully there's a hero shooting off his mouth tonight...

WildernessWildChild said:
EveWasFramed said:
Im totally going to copy that and hang it up at work.

Rapidly becoming my motto....

Fuckit! I'm going to the pub- hopefully there's a hero shooting off his mouth tonight...

Now H....it wouldn't really be a fair fight, now would it?

Its late, I am tired, but I cant sleep AND I have to get up early for work
What part of this picture am I not understanding?
Urgh

Small town tough guys- pretty good at posing until you call their bluff. I've gotta get back into something physical.

I should be asleep right now but I'm having another night where it's extremely hard for me to fall asleep. =\

Racing thoughts suck.

Latest posts

Back