What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jaguarundi said:
Peaches said:
Grackle said:
I never realized that everything I say or feel or think my mother has a contradictory view or the need to correct me.

Me: It's a nice day out
Her: well, it would be if it wasn't windy

Me: grand daughter is coming to visit you
Her: well, she's just coming to see the place. (We recently moved)

Its subtle but its constant. And its annoying

glad you managed to notice, these things really sap one's self esteem in an undetectable way

Has she always been that way, or is it just her age? Sometimes older people just get that way. Its still annoying, but easier to put up with if it is that.

I'm not sure, we don't have a close past history but it just may be that she's always been that way. As Peaches says, it has a way of sapping one's self esteem.

Definitely in one of my deeper contemplative moods right now. I've been thinking a lot about my life, and life in general. Considering my introverted nature and also thinking about the amazing things that will happen after I'm gone. The last thoughts I had were basically...

We have observed/explored an amount of the known universe so miniscule that we can't properly express that amount as a number. To say that something is impossible or unnatural is an uninformed assumption being made in a vacuum. We need to humble ourselves to our position in the universe. When it comes to faith, I'm not going to give myself answers in the absence of them. "Because god" is an excuse not to legitimately search for or even consider what's out there. Religion is complacency.

Yea... it's one of those days.

I did the morning chores so quick today. I wonder what was different.

Why do I constantly feel so sad all the time? I mean, I'm not depressed. Well, I know why. I had a dream about it last night. I so know why. :(

What's happening to this side of our earth? 3 strong and long earthquakes in less than a month, should i wait for the worst one to strike my country? will me and my family survive if that happens? sigh! :-/

I'm wondering how is this possible. Some time ago I bought a ceramic coated frying pan. Why? Because it is being said that nothing stick to this one. And you know what? Everything, literally, everything(!) is sticking! And I think that I hate cooking right know.

Beckett said:
What's happening to this side of our earth? 3 strong and long earthquakes in less than a month, should i wait for the worst one to strike my country? will me and my family survive if that happens? sigh! :-/

I am sending positive well wishes to you and your place there. I hope you will all be safe and that it won't happen again. :\
*hugs*

Solivagant said:
"Many receive advice; few profit by it."

- My fortune cookie

That actually makes sense. First time I see a sensible fortune cookie note.

ladyforsaken said:
I am sending positive well wishes to you and your place there. I hope you will all be safe and that it won't happen again. :\
*hugs*

Thank you so much sweet lady! <3 :-*

I'm thinking why one of my fingers is shaking uncontrollably, hopefully it isn't a bad sign about my health.

such a great learning experience, I must say I love technology when it's put to good use and offered to the people

I met my brothers new girlfriend today.
He had sent texts saying he got on with her but didn't find her attractive.
So I was curious what she would look like.
When I saw her, there was those few seconds when I thought how unattractive she was and wondered what my brother was doing with her.
And then of course I said 'hello' and invited her in and got to know her and realized what a nice person she was. Funny, interesting and sweet.
Those 'first impressions' - don't know why I thought like that !

Triple Bogey said:
When I saw her, there was those few seconds when I thought how unattractive she was and wondered what my brother was doing with her.
And then of course I said 'hello' and invited her in and got to know her and realized what a nice person she was. Funny, interesting and sweet.

:) this is a nice story

Peaches said:
Triple Bogey said:

:) this is a nice story

yes I hope it works out for him this time :)
and I hope I meet her again.

Latest posts

Back