What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
johnny196775 said:
i just took a shower and cried in it.

**hugs** sometimes if I am feeling down, when I shower I imagine all the sadness and anxiety washing off me, like paint, and gurgling down the drain. It helps, quite often. Maybe you could try it sometime?

jaguarundi said:
johnny196775 said:

**hugs** sometimes if I am feeling down, when I shower I imagine all the sadness and anxiety washing off me, like paint, and gurgling down the drain. It helps, quite often. Maybe you could try it sometime?
thank you. :)

ladyforsaken said:
kamya said:
ladyforsaken said:
I'm not feeling anything.. ugh is this the state where my defense mechanism is up and trying to numb me from feeling any misery so that I can just get through the day? It's doing a fine job at it. But it sucks because I know something just isn't right. Grrrrrrr.

I'm having one of those days too today. Hang in there dood!

Thanks buddy. Where's the ice cream now. :\

WishingWell said:
I'm sick of being in pain all the time.

*hugs* hope you'll feel better soon. :\

ladyforsaken said:
johnny196775 said:

Aww :( hope you're feeling better now *hugs*
i wish crying was like vomiting. When your done you seem to be done.

This is something that happens to me and i want to know if it has ever happened to anybody here?. first of all typing takes tremendous effort for me so that is a thing.

I am typing a long message and a finger slips and everything dissapears. Every word i have written. i get sad and do not retype the message. Or i will just type out a shorter message that doesn't say as much.

johnny196775 said:
This is something that happens to me and i want to know if it has ever happened to anybody here?. first of all typing takes tremendous effort for me so that is a thing.

I am typing a long message and a finger slips and everything dissapears. Every word i have written. i get sad and do not retype the message. Or i will just type out a shorter message that doesn't say as much.

Yes! If there is one thing I hate doing it is re-doing a job!

If you know it's going to be a long message maybe write it in word or something first. Then you have 'undo' !

thats a good idea. thank you.

And what makes me sad is that a video i made did very well everywhere but my guitar forum.

johnny196775 said:

If that happens again (provided you are still on the page, just right click in the box and click "undo." What was erased should return. :)

the page dissapears usually. Today it went white. A have terrible adhd amongst other mental illnesses. If i touch typed it may end that. I need to touch type more.

and good day to you all. :)

do I go there or not? why do I always feel like a grandmother, even if there are two people who are older than me there? perhaps because my bones feel like a grandmother's, but probably people can't see it from the outside. oh well

I'm empty. Out of rage, frustration, hatred, at least for now. I am still disgusted with the way things are but I'm just tired of the constant anger. It's draining to be furious for an entire day and more. I need to rest so I'll just feel blank. I guess I'll just go about the rest of my daily tasks on autopilot.

I hope that was just a lauryn hill quote. I don't want to lose one. I don't want to lose anything.

i remember carving led zeppelin into my arm with a torn apart soda can while in the back seat of my parents car as we drove along to grandmas. It was a 3 and a half hour trip. That really should have been a sign of something being wrong with me. My parent did their best they could have i guess..

Latest posts

Back