What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all it takes is a few seconds for a woman not to like me. That is all it takes, one look, a few seconds and she has decided.
I could write more but what's the point ?
I know I am right and I know why.
And there isn't much I can do about it.

it's maybe the 5th time this year some guy told me that he liked me and then disappeared when I just said that I wanted to know him better, what's the deal, what am I doing wrong?

Peaches said:
it's maybe the 5th time this year some guy told me that he liked me and then disappeared when I just said that I wanted to know him better, what's the deal, what am I doing wrong?

sounds like they are after one thing

painter said:
ladyforsaken said:
Hey, you, yes you know who you are - just stop harassing me and grow the fresia up and fresia off!! No matter how many times I explain to you why and what happened in my past - you just refuse to understand so STOP using that against me and the decisions I've made! You don't know a ******* thing about my past and what I've experienced. STOP HARASSING ME!! Just GTFO of my life - seriously. UGH.

All I need is a name, ladyf :club:

exactly! WHO dares?!

Triple Bogey said:
Peaches said:

five out of five? :( maybe I just don't know how to say "I'd like to know you better" nicely
the last time one I actually found very entertaining wrote that he liked me and I cried, because I knew that he was going to disappear, and he did
Strange that i get hit upon while being so not attractive, probably it's just that my forehead says "Dummy, easy lay"

Peaches said:
painter said:
ladyforsaken said:
Hey, you, yes you know who you are - just stop harassing me and grow the fresia up and fresia off!! No matter how many times I explain to you why and what happened in my past - you just refuse to understand so STOP using that against me and the decisions I've made! You don't know a ******* thing about my past and what I've experienced. STOP HARASSING ME!! Just GTFO of my life - seriously. UGH.

exactly! WHO dares?!

Triple Bogey said:
Peaches said:

five out of five? :( maybe I just don't know how to say "I'd like to know you better" nicely
the last time one I actually found very entertaining wrote that he liked me and I cried, because I knew that he was going to disappear, and he did
Strange that i get hit upon while being so not attractive, probably it's just that my forehead says "Dummy, easy lay"

I am the same. Any woman showing an interest in me, I know they will disappear rather quickly. Find some other man.

These men disappearing. Where are they going ? Obviously just moving on the another woman. Like the way people do.

You are attractive by the way.

If a person wants to be a part of your life, they will make an obvious effort to do so. Think twice before reserving a space in your heart for people who do not make an effort to stay.

Outcast said:
If a person wants to be a part of your life, they will make an obvious effort to do so. Think twice before reserving a space in your heart for people who do not make an effort to stay.

if you are referring to the previous posts, I think it's me who sends them away (if you are not, forgive the egocentrism)

Peaches said:
Outcast said:

if you are referring to the previous posts, I think it's me who sends them away (if you are not, forgive the egocentrism)

Nope wasn't to you, just something I was thinking. Found the quote and it held meaning to me.

I don't smoke, or otherwise use, marijuana. But I wish we would get out of the dark ages regarding its use as a medicine. I read some stuff today and it really frustrates me how the government is getting in the way of potentially life-saving treatments. I don't understand the science of it, but I guess they need to do tests or something to find out just how it can be used. But of course, the government won't do anything to help and is actively getting in the way. And people do too, all they can think about is hippies - "durr, we can't let the hippies have their wacky tabacky". It's so stupid. If they could just get over the hippies and stoners, then maybe we could get rid of certain diseases. Like I said, I don't even smoke. But any way we could save human and animal lives should be explored. It's frustrating.

Outcast said:
Peaches said:
Outcast said:

Nope wasn't to you, just something I was thinking. Found the quote and it held meaning to me.
:) it's nice, thanks for sharing

Outcast said:
TheSkaFish said:
durr, we can't let the hippies have their wacky tabacky

^ LOL

I used to smoke, but I never got anything worthwhile out of it, so I quit. It just felt really unhealthy, made me dumb and lazy. Some people say they benefit from it, I don't know. I've never experienced that so I decided it was not for me. I haven't touched it in almost 2 years and I don't plan to go back.

But at the same time, I mean, there are people that chug cough syrup to get a buzz. Yet we don't ban cough syrup, or even attach a real social stigma to it that prevents it from being sold and used properly. I keep thinking, what if marijuana is the same way? Like it's not supposed to be smoked, it's supposed to be made into a medicinal oil and used to cure terminal diseases. Idk. I just think all avenues should be explored when we're talking about saving lives. But a lot of people don't want it legalized, because they'll think that the hippies won against society or something.

TheSkaFish said:
Outcast said:
TheSkaFish said:
durr, we can't let the hippies have their wacky tabacky

^ LOL

I used to smoke, but I never got anything worthwhile out of it, so I quit. It just felt really unhealthy, made me dumb and lazy. Some people say they benefit from it, I don't know. I've never experienced that so I decided it was not for me. I haven't touched it in almost 2 years and I don't plan to go back.

But at the same time, I mean, there are people that chug cough syrup to get a buzz. Yet we don't ban cough syrup, or even attach a real social stigma to it that prevents it from being sold and used properly. I keep thinking, what if marijuana is the same way? Like it's not supposed to be smoked, it's supposed to be made into a medicinal oil and used to cure terminal diseases. Idk. I just think all avenues should be explored when we're talking about saving lives. But a lot of people just associate it with stoners.

I agree with what you're saying. That tidbit just made me laugh a little.

I feel like the U.S. is behind on the times when it comes to marijuana, several other countries have it legalized. The government makes to big of a deal out of it. But that's my opinion.

Wicked Jae said:
If we all loved at least as hard as we hated, the world would be such a better place...

Very true. I sometimes think to myself, if I/we all put forth the same energy I/we give to hating things into a passion, then I or we would all be really good at something, possibly make lots of money, the next big discovery, really change our lives for the better.

painter said:
ladyforsaken said:

I feel like I'm building an army here lol.. thanks, painter. I hope he really stops because I don't need that kind of harassment right now. Or anytime in my life.

Peaches said:

Peaches, you're sweet. I hope you're doing okay. I felt a little sad reading this. :\
It is quite strange why it keeps happening, and if they're only after one thing, is it just your luck to keep coming across this type of men? *sigh*
I wish I could predict the future for you and ward off all this people and bring the good ones to you. I mean, seriously - you're such a sweetheart, you're beautiful, you always think positive and for others as well. I really hope this bad experiences stop.

Outcast said:
Wicked Jae said:
If we all loved at least as hard as we hated, the world would be such a better place...

^Both, true and strongly agree.

kamya said:
I wish I got even a small fraction of the attention from women that you get from guys Peaches. :O

hey, I am old (er) overweight and unattractive but apparently any woman who breathes is still worth a try (for an easy lay), someone in the forum once commented that his grandmother dressed like a bum but had the same problem.
honestly, it's nothing compared to the pretty ones, not even worth mentioning, it's just that I share it here because it hurts so much

You just try to talk a lot and look at people in the eye ;) and meet at least 5 new people every week like I do, you ll be fine (wouldn't wish my kind of luck to anyone though)

it's amazing, if you want to know the truth about someone, just let them talk, and eventually it will come out

Latest posts

Back