What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hazel_flagg said:
lonelyfairy said:
I have a love/hate relationship with this forum, ugh. >_< Sometimes I think ''I want to delete my account'' and sometimes ''people are so awesome here, never leaving!''. Sigh.

Pathetic as always. >_<

I feel the same way. Sometimes this forum really gets me down, but on the other hand I've found some really great people to talk to.

You're not pathetic :)

Yeah, this forum is a great place and sometimes these posts make me sad... I'm sad when others are sad too. ;_;

Thank you, sometimes I think that I sound little pathetic, lol... :rolleyes:

ladyforsaken said:
lonelyfairy said:
Aw. ;_; I don't know... I don't feel comfortable here anymore. Maybe I just have to take a looong break instead of deleting. Dunno. :(

I always think it's a good option to take a break and not delete the account, when you're on the fence about it, so when you're ready and have changed your mind, you can always come back to the forum. :)

Also, fairy, you're a lovely person. Just remember that, okay. A lot of things in life will be there to bring us down, but you gotta always remember you're a good person and you will be okay as long as you don't ever give up. Taking a break is a good thing. *hugs*

Aww, you're so sweet always LadyF. Break is really sounding like a good option right now, even that there are many great people here... :/

Life is hitting me really hard right now. I want to sleep and never wake up. :( And wake up when everything sad is over.

Life is same horrible *sensored by me* everyday. ;_;

Hmm, feeling a bit out of place, like the guy who everyone just tolerates. Time for a break I think. :(

Stop making excuses for him. I get it, you care about him, as you should, but you can care for and love someone without padding every jagged edge. He's not 5. You didn't hold his hand when he was 5, so don't start now.

lonelyfairy said:
Aww, you're so sweet always LadyF. Break is really sounding like a good option right now, even that there are many great people here... :/

Life is hitting me really hard right now. I want to sleep and never wake up. :( And wake up when everything sad is over.

Life is same horrible *sensored by me* everyday. ;_;

:( please be strong okay and keep going. *hugs*

I'm trying not to feel negatively after hearing of the results today. I'll just think of what's happening in 2 weeks.

lass at work asked me - 'If you had to choose between women and golf, what would you choose ?' - I said 'golf'

something someone said. that the only way to change things is to really act upon it. if your car is just too **** messed up, at one point you cant just keep repairing it for example - you needs to gets a new bloody car.

First week of my instructor's vacation is over and the daily business at work has been running smooth so far. Every job got done, everyone was satisfied with me, no work has been postponed to the next week...a sense of accomplishment.

Solivagant said:
I never have any idea what's going on around here anymore. =/

Me neither. I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure everything will become clear to us at some point in the future.

had an idea for a side business, wonder if that is feasible - must find someone who knows Arduino

I'm simply in a place where my plates full, I can't take on or deal with people's anxieties- I got told I was cruel and heartless....I guess she's entitled to her opinion but why do I need to take someone issues on board when all it does is make them more needy and me want to back away....

Went back and read through all of our old messages. Her messages used to fill me with inspiration and joy, but now it seems that since last December, every time we've talked has left me feeling full of sadness and rage. Talking to her used to make me feel like we'd go off and discover the wonders of the universe together....but ever since things changed and she changed, almost everything she says makes me see-saw between being stunned with sadness and twitchingly, violently angry. Towards the end of last year I saw things steadily get worse as she faced some major personal hardships while I was failing to be interesting, failing to bring up new topics to engage ourselves with, and then when that dirty ****** entered the picture, she became someone else entirely. The way she talked, the way she acted changed for the worse. She lost her sweetness, her liveliness, her sparkle. It was like she was not even the same person I'd known all that time.

I realize that I mostly hate her now. I think she really was shiny and special when we first met, but what I hate about her is how easily that ugly, idiotic, white-trash dirtbag was able to change her. How easily she just caved, when any sane woman, hell, any sane person would have seen this guy for the loser he is. If I value myself, which I have to or else I'll never get anything in life, then I shouldn't forgive her for underestimating my value. If I did, that would be the very same "nice guy" weakness that caused this problem in the first place. I know that I SHOULD operate on a principle of, if someone doesn't recognize my worth straight away, no excuses, then they can go to hell. I don't know if I even could forgive her for this, even if she changed her mind about me. She's caused me to spend almost half a year in a state of stupefied sadness, and angrier than I have ever been in my life. I thought I knew what it meant to hate someone with my childhood bullies or when this drunken mob wanted to fight me and my friends in a park once...but that was the mere tip of the iceberg when it comes to what she and this situation have caused me to feel. I can't even believe how opposite her words have made me feel between now and last year. Even reading months-old conversations left me trembling with fury.

But there's still that tiny part of me that hopes this is just a phase, that still remembers how she was and knows that person is still in there somewhere and maybe, just maybe, things will change again in a few years. And if I flip her the finger and delete her, any and all chance to go back to that will be gone forever. I'm hanging on for that 1% of a chance and for the memories of how different we used to be. I know I loved who she was and who she could be again.

Ska, I know this is abstractly off topic from your post, but there is a scene from Expendables I or II where one of the guys comes back and his girlfriend has chosen someone else. He looks at her and tells her: "He's no good."
Then he comes back and sees her again and her face is all messed up from where that guy hit her. He goes to the basketball court and cleans house.
Figuratively speaking, your post sort of brought that scene to mind. She may be very sorry someday that she didn't choose you. From what you are describing, it doesn't sound like she's very happy where she is at the moment.
Whatever the case, all the best.

Yaaaaawwwwnnn. Sleepy. And these pretzels are making me thirsty.

johnny196775 said:
I wonder if i am alone in liking black sabbath and the bee gees.

I like Sabbath, I saw them in concert once at Ozzfest.

Latest posts

Back