What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im thinking what a pain in the ass it was to help the kiddo make a pumpkin kitty.

BadKitty_zps7a059f27.jpg

Very cute kitty pumpkin.

I'm thinking that lonely/sad/depressed people seem to spell and put sentences together pretty well.

Now I'm wondering if it would be easier to be a little dumber and just say whatever pops into the head, and spell it however it sounds. Those people don't seem to care about it at all, and they get through life better than I do. I'll bet googling a word to make sure they are using it correctly never enters their mind.

What a cute pumpkin! Makes me want to make one, too.

I forgot how much I love Patti LaBelle. I think I need to take it back to some basics right now.

I've never carved a pumpkin but that looks really decent, Eve. It's cute.

On other thoughts..

There's a part of me that feels like I'll never be good enough (as do many people, sadly), and in that area, there's that half of it where I feel like I want to do better and work at being better, but then there's the other half where I feels like giving up.

Sigh..

Why does my mother get pissed at me for the calls I pick up that are for her? She's pissed at me for all the unreasonable things it's so annoying sometimes. I'm not a puppet around here, ya know.

Oh my. I appear to have scratched my arms a bit harder than intended this morning.

And thank you Eve.

JHK said:
What to do when you're meaningless...

Well if that's the case, there's no meaning there to stop you from enjoying things, yes? *hugs*

Latest posts

Back