What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know something about you - but you got no clue that I do.

The trick is not to make it personal...and it always ends up being that anyway. I just can't take a person's positive actions and words out of a context when I know there are currently unseen but very present negative aspects about them.

I really don't deserve to be treated like this. Please respect me. I'm tired of being mocked/invalidated by you. Every time I give an answer in class you must contradict and correct me. It is not appreciated. I know I don't do everything with social grace, but grow the heck up and treat me with kindness and respect.

SophiaGrace said:
I really don't deserve to be treated like this. Please respect me. I'm tired of being mocked/invalidated by you. Every time I give an answer in class you must contradict and correct me. It is not appreciated. I know I don't do everything with social grace, but grow the heck up and treat me with kindness and respect.

*Hugs* Remember, many people here respect you. Sorry that happened.

How dare you even pronounce the name of that monster? Should I remind you of what he did?

SophiaGrace said:

it's all about them, not you…
maybe they have hemorrhoids? ;)

----
I can't get angry at someone because she doesn't like me enough - have a good life…

Well...my theory was that a few drinks would chill me out and make homework easier...I even tried not to freepour...but all my shot glasses or ANYTHING with ounces on it was gone...I started with a Triple Captain and coke - hold the coke - Black Label (94 proof)...and it was tasty...so I had a half-a Pepsi sitting there...I was like wtf is that pop doing...where'd it even come from...maybe it's old?...so I poured another double...err triple...again, no measuring utensil...and its been 14 years since I bartended...so I may have been a little heavy handed...either way, this marketing paper ain't getting done now...cuz...Iggy Azalia...bumpin...fresia, El Capitan is calling me...Noooooossss

jd7 said:
Well...my theory was that a few drinks would chill me out and make homework easier...I even tried not to freepour...but all my shot glasses or ANYTHING with ounces on it was gone...I started with a Triple Captain and coke - hold the coke - Black Label (94 proof)...and it was tasty...so I had a half-a Pepsi sitting there...I was like wtf is that pop doing...where'd it even come from...maybe it's old?...so I poured another double...err triple...again, no measuring utensil...and its been 14 years since I bartended...so I may have been a little heavy handed...either way, this marketing paper ain't getting done now...cuz...Iggy Azalia...bumpin...fresia, El Capitan is calling me...Noooooossss

I'm having trouble starting a paper too.

Only, there's no alcohol involved, just the procrastination power of my mind.

Just gotta get started, that's the hard part. Then, it starts flowing.

And now: I am torn between wanting jalapeno beef jerky and...

Wait! How did I forget Disturbed had a 10,000 Fists album? :( Oh noooooossssss...... This will not help my focus.

COFFEE!

Latest posts

Back