What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been having crazy dreams/nightmares as well. I wonder why I've been getting them consecutively.

me too

ThatOneGuy said:
Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008
- Robin

-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!

I wish I could take credit for turning myself around in life. In truth, circumstances did that for me. Circumstances, fate, timing, and a bit of luck. 30 seconds and the DEA waving at me like "next time." I made sure there was no next time. I'm not a good boy. I'm a bad boy that learned to play the new game, similar to the old game.

I'm determined to finish work early this week, so I can get some honeysuckle done before they get here on Friday night.

jd7 said:
I wish I could take credit for turning myself around in life. In truth, circumstances did that for me. Circumstances, fate, timing, and a bit of luck. 30 seconds and the DEA waving at me like "next time." I made sure there was no next time. I'm not a good boy. I'm a bad boy that learned to play the new game, similar to the old game.

Circumstances may have helped, but you are the one who chose to follow the right path. No one but you made you do that.
You didn't HAVE to follow fate, timing and luck, you could have easily decided to follow the opposite path. You could have continued being a bad boy playing the old game, but you didn't. That was all you.

jd7 said:

You make your choices and you live with them.
You are where you are today - I'm sure it really matters how you got there.
What does matter (in my opinion) is where you go from here, right?

(I don't think you give yourself enough credit, however.)

TheRealCallie said:
Ivyhouse said:
Actually thinking about how grateful I am for finding a forum like this..just when I really need it...

Welcome to the forum, Ivy. Feel free to try out the chat room :)

Thank you! Am crawling my way around here until I can figure it all out

It's more than just the winter's cold that makes me freeze these days. Still warmer than yesterday at least...I think it's getting better.

jd7 said:

No, it was all you. You made other choices that steered you to the path you're on now. Relish the mistakes you made too, not only because they too helped steer you this way, but also because you learned from them.

Latest posts

Back