What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SophiaGrace said:
Nostalgia?

Must be, but what a shame. I got tired of discussing most of the Big Names in all those categories years ago.

Never been nostalgic, never been a thrill-seeker. A poor fit for this culture.

That I feel extremely I'll-equipped to handle basic conversation now, when there was a time when I was slightly envied for my ability to engage and make others feel comfortable when talking. What has happened to me? :/

I'm exhausted already and still have a 13-hour work day to look forward to. I like the overtime though, but man it's going to be a high-test coffee all day long sort of day!

antlers said:
That I feel extremely I'll-equipped to handle basic conversation now, when there was a time when I was slightly envied for my ability to engage and make others feel comfortable when talking. What has happened to me? :/

People change? situations change? environments change? Expectations change? You change?

I wish people would stop attacking my feet. It hurts. I wish people are more aware of their surroundings and people around them. I wish people would realise that in a crowded train, there is someone behind them, beside them, in front of them, very close by within their personal space, which means, I wish people would be mindful of their steps. Not to mention the arms and elbows that poke in my head and back. ******* hell people, what is wrong with you? Where is basic decency anymore?

I wish people would realise that even though the train is going to be crowded, it doesn't mean you HAVE to squeeze in and step all over others or push each other around like uncivilised people. If there is no space, there is no space. Don't force it. It makes me curse so much that I find it so unhealthy when I travel to work and back home like this. And my goddamn foot hurts, dammit. It's pretty bad this time with a blood clot on the toe that was stepped on by that heel of a high-heeled shoe. TWICE today, freaking two times I got stepped on. And the last time, it was twice as well. Dammit people.

I have not cursed so much on a train ride ever before. *sigh*

Littlesecret said:
All it took was a nap and I feel great, however I just don't know how to deal with Martin, 99% of the time I feel chilled but he's a bully and antagonist that goes out of his way to make me feel like crap. I just wish he would stop and leave my name out of his mouth.

Who's this Martin dude? Send him my way, what an ass. Hmph.
*hugs* LS.

Rodent said:
Conversation on the supermarket parking lot between me and my instructor. While trying to get out of the market, some elderly people slowed us down by walking side by side all the way to the exit. After we finally reached the exit, one of them dropped some empty bags she carried along and both of us just walked by.

He: "Normally I would've picked them up but I'm simply too pissed off today. By everything. You know that feeling?"

Me: "You mean being tired of always doing the right thing while others don't give a ****?"

He: "Exactly this. You worded it perfectly."

Me: "Yeah, I know that feeling all too well..."

Sometimes I admit, I do feel this way too.

One of the biggest sins of a media designer is mixing up this - (hyphen) and this – (dash). Maybe you wonder what's the difference between those two lines. Maybe you wonder if there even is a difference...believe me, there is one. And after our teacher got buckwild repeatedly cause we continued to mess them up, I've developed an obsession with them. Now I see them getting misused all the time...everywhere.

On the train home... Xmas shopping achieved, including one or two little gifts for myself... I deserve a treat once in a while!

Wondering what I might have for my tea -hungry now!

Gave that woman her presents. If she was in a mood with me, I never gave her the chance to sulk or whatever. I just marched up to her and said her presents were in the canteen.
Another woman is sulking because I said her xmas jumper looked too tight on her.

ladyforsaken said:
I wish people would stop attacking my feet. It hurts. I wish people are more aware of their surroundings and people around them. I wish people would realise that in a crowded train, there is someone behind them, beside them, in front of them, very close by within their personal space, which means, I wish people would be mindful of their steps. Not to mention the arms and elbows that poke in my head and back. ******* hell people, what is wrong with you? Where is basic decency anymore?

I wish people would realise that even though the train is going to be crowded, it doesn't mean you HAVE to squeeze in and step all over others or push each other around like uncivilised people. If there is no space, there is no space. Don't force it. It makes me curse so much that I find it so unhealthy when I travel to work and back home like this. And my goddamn foot hurts, dammit. It's pretty bad this time with a blood clot on the toe that was stepped on by that heel of a high-heeled shoe. TWICE today, freaking two times I got stepped on. And the last time, it was twice as well. Dammit people.

I have not cursed so much on a train ride ever before. *sigh*

Steel toed boots are your solution? Until you get to your office? Then you switch shoes? :D

Trying to get out of shock and feel somehow stable. I can`t believe it happened to me. Today of all days. I got robbed in public transportation. My portemonnaie with money and all my cards. All my documents, cards, can`t even remember exactly what else I had there, gone. I noticed within minutes and froze on spot when realized. This has come as such a blow for me. I thought i`d have another heart attack. I went all the way back, looked on the street, near garbage boxes, nothing. The area police station redirected me to go tomorrow morning to the central police. Everything has to be made again. That means lots of come and go`s with lots of taxes and time consuming.
I`m blocked.

zero said:
Trying to get out of shock and feel somehow stable. I can`t believe it happened to me. Today of all days. I got robbed in public transportation. My portemonnaie with money and all my cards. All my documents, cards, can`t even remember exactly what else I had there, gone. I noticed within minutes and froze on spot when realized. This has come as such a blow for me. I thought i`d have another heart attack. I went all the way back, looked on the street, near garbage boxes, nothing. The area police station redirected me to go tomorrow morning to the central police. Everything has to be made again. That means lots of come and go`s with lots of taxes and time consuming.
I`m blocked.

in english they say: "when it rains, it pours", if you know the saying

((((hhhuuuggss))) please don't have a heart attack for those bastards, it will be ok. Can you block your credit cards and stuff online? or is there a 24/7 line open?

Latest posts

Back