What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
SophiaGrace said:
I am all alone in the chatroom :<

Um, you're in hell then, because I'm in there. lol

I was wondering why it was so dead tonight. Maybe we're all in separate hells :O

The refresh button is a helpful thing….

School is delayed again tomorrow. I don't have any hope of them staying open.

kamya said:
TheRealCallie said:
Okay fine, *******. I'll just use my **** phone as a hotspot so I can ******* work. And tomorrow, I'll ******* wait around all **** day because you can't give me a more specific time that someone will come than ALL ******* DAY. :club:

At least it wasn't a "maybe we'll be there today, maybe tomorrow"

lol, yeah, that is true. However, since then, my internet has magically decided to come back on. Oh no, it couldn't have been ANYTHING on THEIR end, even though they had an outage almost all **** day.
So, now I'm debating whether to call and say I don't need the tech guy or not call and waste their time like they wasted mine. I know the lines out there are old and shitty, so maybe it wouldn't hurt having someone check them anyway.

I love how this one nurse makes the occasional crack about people sitting on their fat asses doing messages instead of rooming patients, yet when she attempts to answer even a simple call from a patient, to say nothing of a call from another provider, a pharmacy or insurance company, let alone -god forbid - attempt to triage over the phone - her immediate reaction is to put them on hold and forward the message to me.

Make up your ******* mind. If the job that has been slid my way is so undemanding, that only a moron with a fat ass can do it, then ******* DO it and don't ask me how to do it when every call comes in... or: STFU about it and room the goddamn patients while I handle the calls and messages, non-stop deluge of faxes and the ever-present walk-ins -putting out fires with irate patients, impatient providers and the unholy nightmares that are insurance companies.

There is a reason that they gave me this task. I am excellent at what I do. Believe it or not (my posts here notwithstanding) I am a people person, and very good at handling the myriad phone and walk-in crises which seem to erupt about every 5 minutes.

/rant

God, that felt good.

I've been pecking away at the keyboard for almost 40 years and I'm extremely adept at it. Trying to learn myself to touch type is an exercise in futility. This took me exactly four minutes and forty three seconds...

---

This is a test to see how long it takes me to type something of a similar length while pecking. Apparently this has taken me 18 seconds. This is truly torture...

EveWasFramed said:
bonnie84 said:
i have half a mind to go to the gym today..

Do people at the gym not look at you oddly when you take "selfies" at the gym? I've always wondered about that. (hmm)

it's possible.

some people can think such... but i dont know exactly.

cuz some people take selfies at gym too

there are several reason.

i cant deny to take for self-contentment now.

but, when i started exercise first, the trainer suggested it to check "progress"

im little lazy now and dont much hard train.. but i used to do hard train

as female go.

That was just heartbreaking to watch, I hope people learn from what she went through and not be so harsh when they see other people like her.

Latest posts

Back