What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not been that angered in a long time. I don't think much has touched that level of rage for me. I wasn't upset. I wasn't pissed off. I wasn't heated. I was mad. I hope that kid learns who to not mess with because he picked the wrong one.

I'm thinking about the choices that got me here, I'm thinking about my ex, knowing I have to let go or I will never be fully over him but it's hard because he is my only friend. The only person that ever cared or at least acted like he did.

People that point out their uniqueness too often seem more likely to prove themselves to be just like anyone else...and sometimes even worse.

^ Then I'm sure I can spare a proper "Special Snowflake" badge to pin on for you. Maybe you even know some more folks eligible...I got tons of leftover pieces.

Rodent said:
People that point out their uniqueness too often seem more likely to prove themselves to be just like anyone else...and sometimes even worse.

truly unique people usually are quite ashamed of it, or don't even notice

So today I got asked at work that do I have any children. First time when anyone has ever asked that from me... o.o

I've never met someone so obtuse. I've left every single one of your classes without fail sporting a headache, having learned nothing or next to nothing because all my mental energy went into understanding your instructions that lack context, correct technical terms, and clarity.

Tealeaf said:
I've never met someone so obtuse. I've left every single one of your classes without fail sporting a headache, having learned nothing or next to nothing because all my mental energy went into understanding your instructions that lack context, correct technical terms, and clarity.

Time to write a bad review of them on ratemyprofessor.com :)

I feel silly.
Yesterday after my mom started yelling these awful things, I left. I packed a few things and left. I started walking to nowhere in particular, when after a while my boyfriend rang me and listened to me crying for 30 minutes when he decided to come pick me up (it had started raining)

I cried. He eventually started crying because I was crying. I felt stupid and selfish, but I really couldn't stay in the house anymore. He held me all evening as I continued crying and for the first time in a very long time, I didn't feel lonely.

Yet, I feel so stupid. Who the hell walks out in the rain walking to nowhere?! Only me, certified idiot.

Rainbows said:
I feel silly.
Yesterday after my mom started yelling these awful things, I left. I packed a few things and left. I started walking to nowhere in particular, when after a while my boyfriend rang me and listened to me crying for 30 minutes when he decided to come pick me up (it had started raining)

I cried. He eventually started crying because I was crying. I felt stupid and selfish, but I really couldn't stay in the house anymore. He held me all evening as I continued crying and for the first time in a very long time, I didn't feel lonely.

Yet, I feel so stupid. Who the hell walks out in the rain walking to nowhere?! Only me, certified idiot.

(hugs)

Latest posts

Back